Stainless pot.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I finished up another few pots over the weekend. A pair of slab inspired pots, as well as a round pot. They are all made of 12 gauge steel, or .100" thick, or just under and 1/8" thick if that's more your style. If you measure things the weird way, that's just under 3mm. I guess I should put these thing in the wind as they say, and post them for sale over in the selling forum? Should I post them here?! Anyone know the rules on that? Ok enough yammering on, here are a few photos.
No worrying with shipping these pots! I would like to see a cascade.......you up for the challenge?

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I don't drink wine, but my wife very much enjoys the stellar organics. I think she prefers the cabernet over the shiraz. @Mayank

Thank you @Pitoon. I am toying with a few ideas, but so far nothing is really grabbing me.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Well, since you have a waterjet, go look at a few ceramic pots that have a similar shape as yours and trace their feet and modify them to your liking. If you have a lathe you can also shape some bar stock into whatever form you want.

Top Bottom