Struggling Bonzai

Llama

Seed
Reaction score
Good day everyone I am hoping someone can help me out with one of my Bonzais.

I’ve managed to maintain two little bonzais over the last year or so without problems, however now one of my Bonzais threw off all its leaves and I suspect the branches have started dying.

The tree itself is still alive (its still green under the bark), but its still not producing leaves and shows no signs of growth.

Its in a good position light wise and the watering schedule is the same as my other one (which is 100%) fine. So what do i do ?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 42

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Both look kind of weak to be honest.
Are they in full sunlight on a window sill or "good light conditions" for humans?

Plants don't lie unfortunately. And both of them looking not so fly, means there is room for improvement. For the right side one, you're absolutely on time! For the left one, probably too but it might take longer to recover.

I'm no ficus guy, but I'm sure they will improve if you can place them in better lit conditions. Watering can be perfected by jamming a chopstick in the soil and watering when the chopstick wood is dry. Take it out a couple times a week and establish a feel for it.

Top Bottom