Sunrise/sunset/sky photos thread

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind being back there right now...20180712_200916_resized.jpgbahamas.jpg I'm

Last edited:

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I backpacked into Marjorie Lake which is located in the Uinta mountains of Utah Elevation 10,020 Feet/3052 Meters. Captured this awesome sunset while eating fresh caught Artic Grayling.

IMG_1457.jpg

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I backpacked into Marjorie Lake which is located in the Uinta mountains of Utah Elevation 10,020 Feet/3052 Meters. Captured this awesome sunset while eating fresh caught Artic Grayling.

View attachment 319255
I'd be getting that on acrylic or canvas, and hanging it in my house if it were mine!
Adjust the shadows some if you have software that supports that 1st.

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
IMG_1457 copy.jpg IMG_1457.jpg
Playing around with the crop and shadows, I didn't like taking the rock out of the foreground
but it would still make a nice print on acrylic. I would consider moving to St George, UT when I retire
if it weren't so danged hot in the Summer. Beautiful state!

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
View attachment 319351 View attachment 319352
Playing around with the crop and shadows, I didn't like taking the rock out of the foreground
but it would still make a nice print on acrylic. I would consider moving to St George, UT when I retire
if it weren't so danged hot in the Summer. Beautiful state!
You’re right it would look very nice as a print, always nice to have a wonderful memory to glance at on the wall. I agree St. George area is to hot for me as well. I’ll stick to the northern half of the state and occasionally visit the southern half.

Top Bottom