The 2021 Bonsai Gift Suggestion Thread!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The holiday season is arriving shortly, and with cargo ships stacked up outside of Long Beach harbor all the way back to China, you may want to get a head start!

Here's a thread to discuss innovative and unusual gifts for the bonsai interested!

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
There are a few of these. I was given this one last year for Christmas--"nano" blocks are Japanese kits that are only 1/4 the size of Lego. haven't put it together yet.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just want to add to this list some small makers and artists that would always love support especially this time of the year when so much of the income brought in comes from the last 2 months of the year. From art prints to pots to stands. There are a number of makers who’s products would I’m sure make any bonsai enthusiast happy and whose product is not sitting on some barge off the Atlantic or pacific coasts. Here are some links.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I guess mine don’t fall into the “innovative” or “unusual” category, but as an artist with a small business, I can assure you, your purchase means a lot more to us, than it does to lego or Amazon. Now excuse me as I go add the lego bonsai tree to my Amazon wish list.

Top Bottom