The Karaoke Bar still showing in new posts

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Can't see the new 'Guns thread' from the link on the navigation bar. Can't see it from the link next to my avatar. Can't see it in the 'Recent Threads' box.

Norm

Glad you're happy, now lets see a few of your trees, instead of your opinions, so we can have something to look at instead of read.

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:

Gnome

Mame
Reaction score
Harry,

Glad you're happy,
Apparently you have misinterpreted me, deliberately or otherwise. I'm not happy it came to this. Guess what, I have other interests besides bonsai, I too own guns, cars and motorcycles. I do woodworking, silversmithing and general gardening, among other things. I even watch the occasional football game. I learned long ago, however, that very little is accomplished when friends discuss either politics or religion, it does nothing but drive us apart.

now lets see a few of your trees, instead of your opinions,
Putting aside the irony of that statement, perhaps I will. Bear in mind though that I do not purchase the same quality of trees that you do, not a swipe at you, just being honest.

Norm

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Peace !!!!!!!!

keep it green,
Harry

Mortalis

Yamadori
Reaction score
Seems like its in order for me too.

Treebeard

Seedling
Reaction score
can still see them... posts from the last 24 hours.

Chris.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey, I can still see threads that do not interest me! What the hell is wrong with this place damnit!

Please fix this forum so that only the threads that personally interest me show up anywhere, who cares if they interest other members here, who cares if they participate in them, they are offensive, boring, and stupid.

I DEMAND THAT ONLY THREADS THAT INTEREST ME SHOW UP!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Will

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hmmm, perhaps I should make a new thread with salacious photoshopped images of a member or two here and when they complain I will just say "don't read it."

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Hmmm, perhaps I should make a new thread with salacious photoshopped images of a member or two here and when they complain I will just say "don't read it."

I will send you a picture of John Holmes and a picture of me and you photoshop my head on his body and post it in the bar, OK. You shouldn't know who John Holmes was, being the cleancut guy from Kansas.....

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will send you a picture of John Holmes and a picture of me and you photoshop my head on his body and post it in the bar, OK. You shouldn't know who John Holmes was, being the cleancut guy from Kansas.....

keep it green,
Harry

I have better ideas photoshopped by better technicians than I. But you weren't here when folks were banned and lawsuits were threatened because they couldn't keep from looking at the threads.

Chris

Top Bottom