The Little Christmas Tree Contest (2020 - 2023)

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
Nice idea with the seed tray insert. Lovely work.

Tulsabonsigh

Shohin
Reaction score
Thank you. Stole the idea from Mr. Nigel S.
Damn! Joined the club too late. I saw my local tractor supply still has some can I join or is entry time officially over? I’m brand new at this so no one has to worry about me actually winning and technically I’m 3 months at a disadvantage!!
mall that being said, those are the prettiest grow boxes I’ve seen!

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Damn! Joined the club too late. I saw my local tractor supply still has some can I join or is entry time officially over? I’m brand new at this so no one has to worry about me actually winning and technically I’m 3 months at a disadvantage!!
Sure. Go ahead and buy that packet of seeds. We're real sporting around here!

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I've been coveting those blue Japanese Maples. The light blue's are new to me, sell me a couple when you germinate them?

Tulsabonsigh

Shohin
Reaction score
I've been coveting those blue Japanese Maples. The light blue's are new to me, sell me a couple when you germinate them?
No way! They are all mine! If I can’t enter the contest your not getting any of my magic bonsai seeds!

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Perhaps we can make an exception if the bribe you're offering is up to our standards...

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Well, that's akin to an Oklahoma Guarantee, so I accept. Just tell them at the door that you're a friend of Butcher Bill.

B.uneasy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Can't wait to see your entry!

Top Bottom