The stock market

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Tainted Love should play in the background of a dramatic reading of Groupers toad posts!

Classic.

Sorce

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Steve Miller.
Jungle love,it's driving me mad,it's makin' me crazy!

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is "jungle" still an "allowed" word on college campuses, our present-day bastions of free speech? Just worried that BNut might be filtered out.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is "jungle" still an "allowed" word on college campuses, our present-day bastions of free speech? Just worried that BNut might be filtered out.

Now I'm genuinely curious. Why wouldnt jungle be allowed on campuses? What other word is there for jungle than jungle?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Plant Rich Wilderness Fever.....

Maybe?

But Chiraq would have to be....

Where innocents die because the Man displaced Gangsters and gives not a penis to a Sheep!

Not, the land of many Foeminas?
Golden opp drop!

Sorce

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Plant Rich Wilderness Fever.....

Maybe?

But Chiraq would have to be....

Where innocents die because the Man displaced Gangsters and gives not a penis to a Sheep!

Not, the land of many Foeminas?
Golden opp drop!

Sorce
Sounds like a "Men At Work" tune.

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Now I'm genuinely curious. Why wouldnt jungle be allowed on campuses? What other word is there for jungle than jungle?

In the currently rarefied atmosphere of politically correct academia, this simple word might be considered a "micro-aggresion" by peoples aligned with the grievance culture. Historically, it was, after all, when coupled with another word (in certain circles half a century ago!) a derogative aimed at peoples not long ago living in areas of dense foliage.

Even back in my days of "higher" learning, I was scolded by a professor for describing - as many of the best thinkers had done in scientific journals for decades - a man's regressed emotional state as demonstrating reliance on "primitive" defenses, the word "obviously" being judgmental of less developed cultures. Obviously.

A more recent example here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nsive-terms-such-as-illegal-alien-and-tranny/

Read it and weep.

Top Bottom