Too Many Trees = an opportunity for you!

Reaction score
Next up is a very nice Bald Cypress that was collected in 2012. I started training this tree in 2014 so it is still young in its development process but it has all the right branches in the right places. It is in a large Mica container 21"x5.5" The root spread touches the edge of the container in at least 3 places.

I don't know how you could ever part with this tree, it is the most beautiful Cypress I have ever seen, If I was anywhere close to you that tree would be mine....:(
IMG_4010.JPG

IMG_4011.JPG

IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

Here is the chop...you can see it has begun to heal all the way around but needs to be rewounded in the Spring.
IMG_4016.JPG

I think the branches on this tree are set up better than any I have developed before. As you can see the there is already excellent ramificatin begun close to the trunk. This tree has been wired twice and would benefit from continued wire training this winter.
IMG_4021.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

52" from the table top...
IMG_4027.JPG

And just for some size perspective
IMG_4030.JPG

$800

Reaction score
Your trees are absolutely stunning. If I was not so new to bonsai I would be interested in a couple of them. I have not been doing it that long to invest large amounts of money and not even so much the money but I would hate for the tree not to get the proper person taking care of it.

Top Bottom