Two down, three to go, California junipers.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Curt and Rod were able to fix the feed. It was rerouted thru Vandenberg AFB, they told them this was dust on the second stage of the vapo cooler. They bought it.

Attachments

• DSC_00110001.JPG
    DSC_00110001.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 77

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Curt and Rod were able to fix the feed. It was rerouted thru Vandenberg AFB, they told them this was dust on the second stage of the vapo cooler. They bought it.
holy suiseki Al! Wish you a speedy recovery. Maybe Jerry can make you a diaza for that big one, needs a better background though.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Was thinking, so that's where cALidama comes from!

Hope you don't have to go through that again, sounds very unpleasant.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Still posting!

Get the hell outhha there.

Who Who!? Did you thank them?

Get well feller! And test the cec, water retention , and oxygen flow on those things! Blog post!

Sorce

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Holy Crap Al, this is horrible. Please get over it soon my friend.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
YIKES!! Ohhh man! Wish you a speedy recovery Al! Get well real soon!!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Looks like gold nuggets to me!

Hope you recover in time for the pudding and toasts.
Take care.
J

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I just saw this thread yesterday morning when I was lying in bed recovering from a stomach virus.

Hope you feel better soon Al.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
My daughter is actually having a kidney stone obliterated via laser today...7 mm stone lodged in her left renal pelvis. She was passing blood for a month before we finally got the diagnosis:mad:. She had a stent placed up and into the kidney 10 days ago in preparation for today. Hoping for an in and out procedure and home this afternoon to make a pitcher of manhattans to enjoy with friends, and I wish you have a Merry, blissfully pain free Xmas, Al.

drew33998

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
My daughter is actually having a kidney stone obliterated via laser today...7 mm stone lodged in her left renal pelvis. She was passing blood for a month before we finally got the diagnosis:mad:. She had a stent placed up and into the kidney 10 days ago in preparation for today. Hoping for an in and out procedure and home this afternoon to make a pitcher of manhattans to enjoy with friends, and I wish you have a Merry, blissfully pain free Xmas, Al.

Holy Crap Dave, Wishing a speedy recovery to her.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Looking forward to future blog entry about the supreme soil mix including the extracted stones that will have any tree ramified in a season and at the same time adding 3 inches of trunk growth. Give growstone a run for their money.

But in all seriousness, get well soon Al.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

shit dave. good luck to her. It's one thing when it is ourselves, but when it's children it is an entire different feeling. Having both my kids undergo surgery 2 weeks apart this year i know the feeling well. hoping 2015 brings health and happiness to all.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

That sucks... will she be able to go home after the procedure or will she be stuck in the hospital for Christmas?
Hope she feels better soon.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
She should be good to go home later on this afternoon with no ill effects (maybe an anesthesia hangover for a bit) assuming all goes well. The women in my family are super tough...the guys, not so much:p. Thanks for the well wishes.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Wish your daughter my best Dave and a happy and healthy 2015!

Al I hope you are doing well also!

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Here is a screen shot of the inside of by bladder after busting it up into 5 pieces. It was about the size of a pea. They extract it from there with a basket device and out through the uretha. Fun stuff!

Sorry, photo will not capture. Hospital protected. Must find patch through the Pentagon. I have Curt and Rod on this and they should have the feed fixed soon. These two are installing a pacemaker in me next month. They found a good one at a surplus store.

Shit man, just seen this. I just had a 7.9 millimeter stone lasered and retrieved, I spent a week in Depends diapers pissing blood with a string hanging out of the little general connected to a stent, damn health care would pay for the procedure. But I had to pull the stent out by the attached string as that part was not life threatening, loads of fun. I have no one I hate bad enough to wish one of these procedures on. Remember to drink tons of water to prevent this by keeping yourself flushed out, I managed to go 20 years since my last blocking stone by practicing proper hydration.

BTW I was on my way home in less than an hour after coming too from the anesthesia.

ed

Last edited:

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Shit man, just seen this. I just had a 7.9 millimeter stone lasered and retrieved, I spent a week in Depends diapers pissing blood with a string hanging out of the little general connected to a stent, damn health care would pay for the procedure. But I had to pull the stent out by the attached string as that part was not life threatening, loads of fun. I have no one I hate bad enough to wish one of these procedures on. Remember to drink tons of water to prevent this by keeping yourself flushed out, I managed to go 20 years since my last blocking stone by practicing proper hydration.

BTW I was on my way home in less than an hour after coming too from the anesthesia.

ed

Thats what I did also, except mine was the BIG General. They had to add extra string on mine. Problem was, after removal of the stent, which my wife pulled out by tying to the front door, my ureter collapsed and I have had the same feeling as having a stone in there. Been in bed for three days eating 10/325 norco like gummy bears. This is the first I have sat and typed in three days.

Dave, hope your daughter is able to share in the Joy tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone and I already know what my resolution is going to be.....more beer!

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thats what I did also, except mine was the BIG General. They had to add extra string on mine. Problem was, after removal of the stent, which my wife pulled out by tying to the front door, my ureter collapsed and I have had the same feeling as having a stone in there. Been in bed for three days eating 10/325 norco like gummy bears. This is the first I have sat and typed in three days.

Dave, hope your daughter is able to share in the Joy tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone and I already know what my resolution is going to be.....more beer!

Trusting your wife to remove it was your first mistake ! I had contracts to start in Florida so I had no choice but to drive down here with the stent in, at least it came out fine and the next day I was back to work as even with the insurance it was still costly as you know.

ed

Top Bottom