Two Golden Chamys

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well, your worst tree is probably still better than my best one.... It's all relative... I thought that was an Erin. So nice with that trunk.

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Thanks, everyone.

Judy, the other one, as I predicted, is more difficult to work with, and would take a serious toll on my "reputation" (LOL - "Reputation? RepuTAtion? We don't need no stinking reputation!" :D) were I to post it at this stage in its evolution.

For now, it is much shorter, never having achieved anywhere near the attractiveness I thought it would at its previous height, and it's growing VERY slowly back into a, hopefully, better form. It's still in that lovely Erin pot at the moment, but it's obvious I'm going to have to put it in the ground for a number of years to accomplish the needed rehab within what's left of my lifetime. :)

That's funny because I like the second tree as well as Judy. The first one does look very nice at the moment though.

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
OK, OK, you guys!

Here, for your viewing pleasure, is the other one - an 8" shohin, on which I hope to develop and refine the foliage (and deadwood) over the years, but still close enough to give the right impression even now.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• ChamySlant-11.jpg
    ChamySlant-11.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 32

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Ooooohhhhh, Ahhhhh... (repeat...) This is so nice shorter. And just so "right". For me anyway. Thanks for the pic.:)

Top Bottom