What did you do today? Show us Pic Required

Lcogginz

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I got mine on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07459Y7XW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Easy to assemble, though I don't usually put the top little bit on (you can see it on the one on the left of the photo, just as a place to attach my very crude attempt at movable shade cloth). Back when I only needed one, the cost wasn't so much of a thing, but it's all got a bit out of hand, as you can see. >_>;; I wish I could utilize the lower levels, but the local rabbit population has proven itself untrustworthy around wee trees.

Photo tax, albeit not plant-related:

View attachment 541088
Ah, this is the exact one I've been eyeing on Amazon, that I asked my husband if he could build any cheaper. Don't think we'd have to worry about rabbits--we have an outdoor cat who is (sometimes very sadly) an effective hunter. Love seeing this bench in the wild; convinces me it's probably a great fit.

And those cats are TOO MUCH.

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Just having fun.

The reply counts are perfect on the other thread so I don’t want to mess it up. Here is an update.
The wabbits messed up the forest so I am going to dig more seedlings from the grow bed. Seedlings will be bagged together and shipped with the pot.

@namnhi
You need to read more carefully. You replied so you are in. The rule set for that thread did not allow for the declaration of NOT in. You are in like it or not. If your number is pulled, you can do what you wish with the prize.

Messed up pot with 9 seedlings
IMG_1886.jpeg

A few more from the grow bed
IMG_1885.jpegIMG_1884.jpegIMG_1883.jpeg

Last edited:

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

The reply counts are perfect on the other thread so I don’t want to mess it up. Here is an update.
The wabbits messed up the forest so I am going to dig more seedlings from the grow bed. Seedlings will be bagged together and shipped with the pot.

Messed up pot with 9 seedlings
View attachment 541113

A few more from the grow bed
View attachment 541114View attachment 541115View attachment 541116
Dem wasscally wabbits!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Winterberry air layer from nursery stock I cut back last year

View attachment 541061
That's gonna be a beautiful little tree!

Yesterday I shoved this mops dwarf mugo into a beautiful Jim Barrett pot. Thankful to have something within my weight restriction. This species seems like a lot of fun I may need more. I might jin the left apex. Might let it grow awhile then jin it.
1000010960.jpg

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
My husband has done 9 rounds with a couple of them this spring and finally had to have surgery and post-op stent for a little while. Glad you passed it; I understand those to be a . . . very special kind of pain.
Yeah thank god for modern CT scns Technology .. I pretty much got a body scan which gave. Me more assurance … it was 3mm very small but still was a sob ..

Top Bottom