Where did all the users go?

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
We have recently cleaned up our membership list to delete inactive accounts. Any accounts that have not logged on in over a year have been deleted. Let us know if you have been negatively impacted by this change and we can manually recreate your account, or you can create a new account yourself using the automatic process on the site. We are more interested in keeping our site fast than displaying a large number of members who no longer visit :)

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
one thing I know is that they're not on IBC because their site's been down for a few days now...

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good idea, this house cleaning.

Some users prefer to go "where the action is", not realizing that they are supposed to be the action. This is sort of a groupie mentality. Since they don't really contribute anything, there is nothing lost by cleaning their accounts.

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
This is sort of a groupie mentality.

Finally - bonsai groupies. Do you know how long I have been waiting to hand out backstage passes to bonsai groupies?

Oh wait. Did the head Nut kick out all the groupies? *Sigh*

I'm going to go make sure the gear is loaded on the semi trailer. We got a long way to go before our next load in tomorrow morning. If you need me I'll be on the tour bus.

music fades in... it's Jackson Browne... The Load Out/Stay...

Oh, won't you stay just a little bit longer
Oh, please, please stay just a little bit more, ehehe
Now if the promoter don't mind and the roadies don't mind
We can take a little time and we'll leave it all behind
Singin' one more song

music fades out...

Top Bottom