Who wants free crabapple seedlings?

Tbrshou

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a/
I'm super late but if there's some to spare I'll be glad to receive.

B.uneasy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
How much does it cost to ship seedlings like these? Say to PA?

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
How much does it cost to ship seedlings like these? Say to PA?
Shouldn’t be much, I’ve still got to look into shipping options. I’ll probably try for a flat rate box of some kind if that makes sense.

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
JFYI - Just got 10 barefoot Trident Maple and 6 Red Blaze Maple trees shipped to Seattle area last week from Sault St Marie Michigan in approx 3” x 20” boxes that were around 5.00 shipping. These were sent by USPS standard shipping.

Vietcu

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If anymore avail I could use 1-5. Thanks and sorry for late response.

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Hey all, I will bare rooting all the seedlings this week, might get them done today and will ship them ASAP. It’s going to be a much warmer week starting today so beat to get them sent out soon. If you are one of the people I listed that is receiving some seedlings please message me a shipping address. I am accepting payment through PayPal (pay a friend option) for the shipping. Will message you my paypal info. I am going to ship them in flat rate padded envelopes which should run $8.40. Will keep them in fridge until shipping is sorted out. If I don’t get a message from you, I will message you soon. Cheers!

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Somethig I posted on cable’s thread but for anyone who recieved seedlings: You may want to cut the duct tap/bag off them and rebag them if you’re going to store them in the fridge for much longer. The reason I duct taped was the compress the roots down a bit so they would fit in the envelope ok. But probably not as much air in there around the roots with the duct tape on.

Rick99

Sapling
Reaction score
HI if you have any left I would love to jump on this chance as well. 2-3 would work or just one too! Im in PA Thanks

Top Bottom