Yamadori Potential!

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Hey, my best friend was from Diamond Bar, and another from Fallbrook - not much sympathy for Obama in those places.
I am not much of a TV person, but how about trading Fox news with listening to Rush Limbaugh while I'm driving? I think it's a fair trade.:)

(BTW, both Glenn Beck and I hate communists, I can tell you that because I lived behind the curtain for 30 years)

Sorry for the late reply Atilla, but it took us a long time to deliberate. I am sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated. It is good that you would be willing to listen to Rush Limbaugh, but he is too liberal for us. He just doesn't add up to both O'Reilly and Glenn Beck. We could make a special case for you if you have an NRA card.
Or how about a Green card? We might have an opening soon. IanB might be deported soon because his green card is about to expire.
BTW, we don't discriminate against communists. Bonhe may be one. He spends a lot of time in Communist Vietnam.
BonsaiNut, the other member, is very sensitive. We don't talk about him. At meetings, he does the talking for all of us.
;)
Just kidding you Atilla. You're in. I will let you know when the next meeting is or any get together for digging and such. I have to warn you though, we don't work on trees much, we just like to sit around and critique them. One of the things we like to do together is go bonsai shopping , or digging, or shows. There is the San Diego show coming up in April if anybody wants to come along. Maybe a local digging next weekend if I can swing it. We'll keep in touch.
Si

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
BTW, we don't discriminate against communists. Bonhe may be one. He spends a lot of time in Communist Vietnam.
. Maybe a local digging next weekend if I can swing it. We'll keep in touch.
Si
Hi Si, you're right. I spent almost 1/3 century in Vietnam, our motherland.
Hey, you may arrange a dig in your previous workplace. Those junipers were fantastic. I got 3 and only 2 are alive. This year I may start to work on those. How is yours?
Bonhe

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Hi Si, you're right. I spent almost 1/3 century in Vietnam, our motherland.
Hey, you may arrange a dig in your previous workplace. Those junipers were fantastic. I got 3 and only 2 are alive. This year I may start to work on those. How is yours?
Bonhe
Mine is doing great. There is still a bunch left there. Maybe I will set it up a dig if people are interested.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
We don't talk about him. At meetings, he does the talking for all of us.
;)

Wow that's great. I'm sitting here minding my own business and Si has to rain on my parade.

Look - I live in California. It's not what you DO but what you SAY that matters. I say a lot, so that makes me particularly productive, right?

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just kidding you Atilla. You're in. I will let you know when the next meeting is or any get together for digging and such. I have to warn you though, we don't work on trees much, we just like to sit around and critique them. One of the things we like to do together is go bonsai shopping , or digging, or shows. There is the San Diego show coming up in April if anybody wants to come along. Maybe a local digging next weekend if I can swing it. We'll keep in touch.
Si

Cool. I don't mind the talking myself. One reason that I never wanted to be one of those guys who do demos in front of an audience is that it is too much work for me, just too much wiring. I'd rather have fun, instead.

Keep in touch,

Attila

Top Bottom