2021 Dwarf Chrysanthemum Bonsai Thread

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Just finished wiring some branches. I just need a couple more branches to finish the apex and the design will be finished. Then I'll focus on the branches.

I posted a video on Instagram turning it 360 to show the branch placement. The picture really doesn't show how it really looks.

20210814_224056.jpg

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Just finished wiring some branches. I just need a couple more branches to finish the apex and the design will be finished. Then I'll focus on the branches.

I posted a video on Instagram turning it 360 to show the branch placement. The picture really doesn't show how it really looks.

View attachment 391769
Aww man!! I love the drop angle on that first left branch!!

šŸ¤“

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
My cup is full, today, my friends.

I received, today as a gift, from a member here whose heart is tremendously GIGANTIC(He/she CAN identify him/herself, I just didnā€™t want to ā€œcall attentionā€ if that was not this personā€™s intention.), three of these fantastic specimens.

I am forever grateful and thankful!!

Also, thank you, Pitoon! The lil mums arrived fantastically healthy and packaged Very securely...

I look forward to this... VERY MUCH!8EF38882-1E28-48EC-A5FE-4911F32C74A8.jpegC4E0C14D-9592-4CDC-A991-455742DC4252.jpegBE7461DD-86C8-4BF4-A7E3-50D36A6878E9.jpeg

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Pitoon, have you ever worked with Artemesia? These appear quite similar in growth habits.

šŸ¤“

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Pitoon, have you ever worked with Artemesia? These appear quite similar in growth habits.

šŸ¤“
No, I have never messed with mugwort. To me the flowers look more like flowers from weeds. Have you tried growing any?

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
A have a ā€œslewā€ of a variegated variety.. I use it for ā€œdream workā€... they seem to be very good mame/shohin candidates, judging their growing habits..

But keeping up with the clones.. makes me almost want to abandon it for ā€œattractive woodā€ purposes..

Plus itā€™s variegated.. so....

But it DOES ā€œworkā€..

And I strongly recommend growing/using it.. it is, actually, FAR superior to Calea Zatecachichi (spelling?)

Top Bottom