2021 Dwarf Chrysanthemum Bonsai Thread

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Mine where in the basement seedling station all last winter under led lights as well. This winter they will go in the hoop house though.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Mine where in the basement seedling station all last winter under led lights as well. This winter they will go in the hoop house though.
I’ve got mine, as of today, inside the wooden monstrosity of a coldframe tent I’m constructing. ;) It’s been freezing deep here.. well 26F flowers are fine.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I say that about MY mom, too..

HELL of a woman..

I think the BEST mothers err on the “overprotective” side.
I'm sneaky too. I have breaded chicken cutlets on a rack in the fridge and homemade mashed potatoes to try and lure him over for dinner tomorrow.;)

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
After struggling with the first one I thought there must be a better way. So simple an idea.... but I can be simple. Did this 2 minutes before I took the picture. It will be fun watching the leaves flip over. Now I want a device or a training pot that you can adjust the angles on. Maybe a hanging pot, possible sphere like.
That is the main reason I posted this. I wanted to show the upside down pot but decided it belonged on your post.
Moss Ball for pot;).

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Loving how the tree shape matches the glaze run shape down to the off color bits in the centers!

Though these are proving quite difficult on the "color wheel" side of things.

So many colors in these plants, it seems these almost require an unglazed pot.

Pretty, and Pretty Difficult!

Sorce

Top Bottom