@Adair is getting close....

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I think at 10000 posts, this man deserves his own title 'Adair'.
I think it would be cool to reach level Adair in a decade or so. Maybe there's some breeder we can bribe to name a pine cultivar in his honor.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Needle Fetishist? Leaf Intolerant? Wiring Unapologist? Tesla Propagandist?
Tesla is the new DeLorean, only much bigger when they’re out of cash and implode. It’ll be a Chinese fire sale, much like their batteries often go.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Tesla is the new DeLorean, only much bigger when they’re out of cash and implode. It’ll be a Chinese fire sale, much like their batteries often go.
Teslas catch on fire much less often per capita than gasoline cars.

Is Tesla having growing pains? Undoubtedly yes. Tesla is a classic textbook case study of the difficulties of a small company trying to ramp up growth in a very capital intensive industry. To get to be large enough for economies of scale to become effective takes a huge amount of money. But to get the money, they have to ramp up production to have product to sell. To ramp up production, they need a factory. Which costs money.

It’s a difficult trick to pull off.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yes, it is. Cut it off!

Speaking of wire:

Went and visited Jim Gremel today. Got to see where he anneals his wire. I would have taken a picture of the kiln, but he would have broken my iPhone.

Jim showing us some field grown tridents:

CDF8B662-FAAC-432B-936B-C831C716C7F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom