Beware of El Choppo

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I thought the new Stacey was @Generic User reinrein...rein..carnate...

Lol!

For real Owen?

Cuz you know....
Naintputtinupwitdatsheeet!

Sorce

ElChoppo5

Seedling
Reaction score
Send me pictures of my family has nothing to do with bonsai.

Cabron hijo puta you are for real!!! Keep that shit to yourself bro! Why you have to tel them bitches lies about me. Yuh think you sone kind of big man from Japan learning all that pussy ass banzai shit??? Man leave that shit alone bro!

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Those stands were awesome. Wouldnt mind having some like that.
He sells them on the Facebook auctions sometimes... not really into his stuff personally, (maybe just got rubbed the wrong way by him a few times on here and have permanently made a negative association there so I refuse to even try to like his stuff?) but anybody into Bonsai who isn't checking those Facebook auction sites and discussion pages is missing the best stuff available for purchase on the internet and a good 75%+ of the online Bonsai community interaction.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Cabron hijo puta you are for real!!! Keep that shit to yourself bro! Why you have to tel them bitches lies about me. Yuh think you sone kind of big man from Japan learning all that pussy ass banzai shit??? Man leave that shit alone bro!
This has to be a joke. ..........

watchndsky

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
He sells them on the Facebook auctions sometimes... not really into his stuff personally, (maybe just got rubbed the wrong way by him a few times on here and have permanently made a negative association there so I refuse to even try to like his stuff?) but anybody into Bonsai who isn't checking those Facebook auction sites and discussion pages is missing the best stuff available for purchase on the internet and a good 75%+ of the online Bonsai community interaction.

im missing out then - no facebook for me. i did create a dummy acct once to sign up for auctions (i think it was from reading comments from yourself and judyb actually). seemed all i got was 2 dozen emails on wednesdays for tiny pots, with one or two emails with a low end tree for sale. im guessing i didnt sign up for the right auction list or something? i dunno....

either way its totally my fault - i dont use facebook, dont like it and think the format and layout is terrible. i also have some philosophical views on the platform/company, so the motivation just isnt there for me to make it happen. which sucks because i would really like to buy a couple of high end trees every now and then, and ive yet to find an online source for that.

not really into most of his stuff either (i dont care for scrolls etc, but can appreciate the talent) . still, i wouldnt purchase just on principle after reading many posts from him. however giving credit where its due, i thought he did a great job on those stands.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Oh this is gonna be funny I can feel it!

6SpCpnV4.jpeg

Last edited:

Shima

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11A

It's true!

ElChoppo5

Seedling
Reaction score
Hahaha, thanks for big laughs and many, many apologis to all my bonsai friends !! The joke is up. Owen is my friend and he told me to say this awful things here. Haha, he is a very funny guy. He is a good friend! Bonsaikitty is my friend to :):)

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jose Manuel Garcia Del Toro Campos. I live in a farm in Colombia. I belong to a small bonsai club and many of my friends think I look like a suav young cartel boss. LOL that's why I have my name here El Choppo. Haha get it? I like this site very much!! Many many really nice trees. I like bonsai. I grow serisa, fukien tea, umbrella trees and coffee. Also I like banana trees. I have lots here. But people tell me you can't do good bonsai with them but I try. Hmmmm
Anyway, apologis again to my friends. Did not mean to offend anyone with my bad joke :( Sorry my English not super good. :oops:

Saludos,
Jose

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ha @Djtommy ,

already in use [ actually cousin ]

Flowers like stars and shrub has passed the test. High leaf density.
Comes from our swamp zones and there is an inland cousin being tested as well.
Fine red cylindrical berries.
Called -------- Erythroxylum ovatum cav.

Found on a coconut tree's stump at 8 cm.

Drinks heavily and repotting leaves you smiling.

oxy (2).jpg

And here's Owen -

owen-210.jpg

Top Bottom