Bing AI recognize Bonsainut

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
So I asked Bing AI how to put together a bald cypress bonsai forest. AI listed out the steps, which is a compilation of the steps listed out there. In the reference link section BonsaiNut.com is the number 1 link.
1686944375871.png

Rivian

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Funny. Imagine having niche interests in bonsai or otherwise, and when you prompt the AI about it youre the top source

Perplexody

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So I asked Bing AI how to put together a bald cypress bonsai forest. AI listed out the steps, which is a compilation of the steps listed out there. In the reference link section BonsaiNut.com is the number 1 link.
View attachment 494270
I'm sure a lot of the source info on BC comes directly from your threads 😆

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Even google searches always bring up BNut.com.
That's how I got here. I'd try to look something up, and BNut would usually be somewhere. And half the time I wasn't even using Bing or Google.

I just wish the site search function worked as well.😏

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Just remembered the other day when someone mentioned offhand a tree I was unfamiliar with. I searched it, and the first suggestion was the the thread they'd just started on their new tree.🤣🤣🤣

Wulfskaar

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Just remembered the other day when someone mentioned offhand a tree I was unfamiliar with. I searched it, and the first suggestion was the the thread they'd just started on their new tree.🤣🤣🤣
Yes! I have a thread about my Stone Pine and my google searches always lead me back to my own thread!

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I actually haven't watched any of it. Probably should give it a try.
Any at all, or any of the new season?

First episode of the new season was good (the actress that played Alexis in Schitts Creek was the main character, so it was surprisingly funny). Haven't watched the rest yet.

Baku1875

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b

First episode of the new season was good (the actress that played Alexis in Schitts Creek was the main character, so it was surprisingly funny). Haven't watched the rest yet.
Watch me kill trees in almost real time on Netflix! 🤣

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

Any AT ALL. I've heard good things from some people, just never seemed like the sort of stuff I watch.
But I often surprise myself.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Funny. Imagine having niche interests in bonsai or otherwise, and when you prompt the AI about it youre the top source
My goal then is to make AI recognize BonsaiNut whenever people search for Crataegus aestivalis bonsai!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It has happened more times than you might think. We'll be having a discussion about something on bonsainut, and I think "let me look it up on the Internet and see if I can learn something new" and the search results point me back towards bonsainut.com :)

Top Bottom