Bonsai Focus Index

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Anyone knows a good site to get Bonsai Focus Index?

If you have a personal compilation, you are willing to share, please let me know.

BTW, I have a partial one I found online from 109/86 (May/June 2007) - 126/103 (Mar/Apr 2010). It is in Excel form, let me know if you want a copy.

Thank you.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
That is nice but not free and not electronic. Very demanding right? LOL

I want one I can update as needed. Not one that will be obsolete the following month...actually this is very likely obsolete now.

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Have you simply tried to contact bonsai focus through their website to see if they will provide?

Beng

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Have you found a way to search it? I'd like to know which if any issues cover silverberry/silverthorn/elaeagnus pungens.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Just contact them - geesh they have it for certain and I bet if you mention it is for a Bonsai club or nfp group that subscribe they will offer it free http://www.bonsaifocus.com/contact.html

Have you simply tried to contact bonsai focus through their website to see if they will provide?

I don't think I can or should because I am not a subscriber. I am collecting their magazines by buying used and so far have 110/87 (Jul-Aug 2007) to 136/113 (Nov-Dec 2011).

Have you found a way to search it? I'd like to know which if any issues cover silverberry/silverthorn/elaeagnus pungens.
Sorry not yet. I'll post an update once I get a more complete list.

Have you checked the link at post #3 by GrimLore?

fore

Omono
Reaction score
I get the mag Dario, I just emailed them asking about an index. I'll let you know when I hear back

Top Bottom