BONSAI makes me SICK...(clickbaity title)

Atom#28

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
why was a serviceberry in there?

My weather has been really weird. We had a warm period and it started to grow buds and leaves. When the forecast called for 15 degrees overnight for the next 10ish days, I thought I should bring it inside.... I'm so damned new, I'm just kinda flailing along here lol

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
My weather has been really weird. We had a warm period and it started to grow buds and leaves. When the forecast called for 15 degrees overnight for the next 10ish days, I thought I should bring it inside.... I'm so damned new, I'm just kinda flailing along here lol
That’s understandable

Mike Corazzi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
A rant: (I figured I’d share my experience and thoughts here, in case anyone else is considering a grow tent in their house)

I am sick.

But I don’t really blame bonsai. It’s not bonsai’s fault I have had a persistent upper respiratory infection since Christmas. My poor wife had to break the news to me: she’s pretty sure my indoor grow tent is to blame. To be more precise, she thinks it’s pumping out mold spores straight into our lungs. As much as I try to stay in denial, I think she’s right :(

Someday I’ll have a greenhouse instead.

A greenhouse may not work. Few wives will live in one. :p

Top Bottom