Carving Bits

flor1

Shohin
Reaction score
Looking for some 1/4" shaft bits a fair price without paying 25% shipping cost. It doesn't cost $25.00 to ship less then a pound of bits and sanding disks. Any help on good and fair vendors greatly appreciated. Thanks

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It would really depend, especially with shipping charges, where you are. International shipping can add quite a bit to the costs...

flor1

Shohin
Reaction score
It would really depend, especially with shipping charges, where you are. International shipping can add quite a bit to the costs...
N. Georgia 1 1/2 north of Atlanta

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I 3rd the vote for Dale Cochoy... especially if you want to get sophisticated bits like the Ninja Master, or the Shogun Master... AWESOME doesn't begin to cover how wonderful these bits are. Plus supporting a member of our on-line community is always a plus.

ghues

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Looking for some 1/4" shaft bits a fair price without paying 25% shipping cost. It doesn't cost $25.00 to ship less then a pound of bits and sanding disks. Any help on good and fair vendors greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm sure the others have some experience with Dale.
For me..........I've found the "House of Tools" and other local specialty stores have been a great avenue for such bits. My second hobby is wood carving...and being on a budget I’ve found shopping local has worked for me.
Cheers G.

Top Bottom