CBS World Bonsai Day celebration exhibit

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Ther are over 150 bonsai entered into the exhibit so far from all over the world including some really nice trees up there. Check it out https://bit.ly/cbs-exg

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I believe there are over 500 trees at the moment. Some really unusual species as well as the more traditional Check it out

Be sure to check out our World Bonsai Day Celebration Exhibition. Hundreds of amazing trees from around the world. Entries accepted until 9pm Pacific May 9th 2020 World Bonsai Day. Some really incredible bonsai from a huge number of species. https://bit.ly/cbs-exg

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Turned out to be an amazing event
The CBS World Bonsai Day Celebration proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that bonsai could bring people together- even now when the world is as divided as ever in so many ways these little trees brought people from all over the globe to one place for the sheer joy of seeing bonsai. There were over 600 trees entered from every corn.er of the planet. I am so proud to be a part of this universal community. Thank you so much to everyone that entered trees, viewed the bonsai and voted with their reaction by way of the like button. I'm so glad that we didn't have to pick the top 10 - it would be almost impossible. But together you all did it. Here are the top 10 tree based on the number of reactions by all that viewed and chose to express their reaction. At the Number one spot with 254 likes is Sergio Cuan for his Japanese White Beech. Number two was William Valavanis with 249 likes for his Full Moon Maple.
Number three Was John Kirby and his Japanese White Pine with 218 likes. Number four was again Sergio Cuan's Eastern White Cedar with 213 likes. Number five was Tony Tickle with 195 likes for his Mugo Pine. Sixth place and seventh place were taken by Suthin Sukosolvisit with his Itoigawa Juniper with 192 likes at 6th and his Japanese Black Pine with 191 likes at 7th. Eighth place was Dan Barton and his Deshojo Maple with 190 likes. Number nine with 179 likes was Mark Cooper's Japanese White Pine and wraping up the top ten was Nicola Kitola Crivelli with 177 likes for his Picea abies. Congratulations to all of these artists. Again thank you everyone for making this a truly amazing event.

Robert Pressler

President California Bonsai Society

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Congrats Bob! Impressive turn out that made the event a big success. An amazing and inspiring array of trees and styles. I was truly moved by how many artists had shown their support for this virtual exhibition in honor of the World Bonsai Day.

Top Bottom