Change is bad. We fear change. :)

Also, there are a lot of features that will automatically open now instead of requiring mouse clicks. For example, if you mouse over the title of a thread, a pop-up will appear with the start of the content of the first post, to give you an overview. If you mouse over a user's name, after a short pause their member info panel will pop up. Small things that will hopefully make the site easier to use.

Also, there are a lot of features that will automatically open now instead of requiring mouse clicks. For example, if you mouse over the title of a thread, a pop-up will appear with the start of the content of the first post, to give you an overview. If you mouse over a user's name, after a short pause their member info panel will pop up. Small things that will hopefully make the site easier to use.
Hm..

Personally not a fan from auto-pop-ups ;)
But.. tide of the times. No stopping it!

For example, if you mouse over the title of a thread, a pop-up will appear with the start of the content of the first post, to give you an overview. If you mouse over a user's name, after a short pause their member info panel will pop up
I don't understand. Mine already does all of this.

That's because I have installed all the updates LOL! 🇺🇲
Now I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. Pop ups have been part of my experience all along. How can that be if you just installed it?

Home video straight upload or still a You-tube hosting type thing? Not gonna be making any videos, but some could pull it off.

That's what I'm saying. :)

You're ahead of your time :)

Just kidding :) Some of the features have been there in the past but have just been modified or upgraded. For example the ability to link YouTube videos is nothing new, but there are now a lot more sites that are supported, as well as the ability to work with your own recorded audio files (for example via cell phone) etc.

So does this work.

All killer plenty of filler.

edit, not really. lol

Back
Top Bottom