Custom pot auction. You pick the glaze!

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The pot has been received! Actually a little while ago...just waited to post until today because now the pot has been planted too!

20210711_131613.jpg

Lol...not the best tree by any means! And the nebari is even more horrendous...so horrendous I just buried it! I only bought it because my daughter works at the nursery I bought it from and I thought I could use it as a parent tree ;) This one had the least crappy 'S' curve of the 2 dozen or so they had!

It's looking even worse than when I bought it because I've since cut the top off at a nice knuckle and have it rooting out in another pot. This one is back budding and starting to grow out again. I thought it would look nice in this pot. Either it will grow into something nice itself over the next few years or it'll get hacked again. It came from a 4" nursery pot so currently, it's swimming in this pot :D I figure at least 2 years before it'll need to be repotted...so either this tree starts to turn into something by then, or I have 2 years to find a better tree for this pot!

Top Bottom