Deciduous Tree Development Questions: Bougainvillea and similiar

this one is quite small
42e90610.jpg

IMG_1602+(Large).JPG

adenium18-bonsai.jpg
First two are insane. Last one is not a bougie, cant remember the name but theyre sometimes called rose of sharon.

You don't happen to have a picture by chance? I'd be curious to see that 8' bougie and to hear what they're asking for it.

I have another Bougainvillea that I collected recently that I'd like some advice on, but I'll post a separate thread for that one. I hope you guys all chime in for that one as well.
If i do have a picture I wouldn't know where to find it. They have a website, it may be on there. Purple pepper is the name.

You don't happen to have a picture by chance? I'd be curious to see that 8' bougie and to hear what they're asking for it.

I have another Bougainvillea that I collected recently that I'd like some advice on, but I'll post a separate thread for that one. I hope you guys all chime in for that one as well.
Stopped by today. Owner said she's shipped most of the bougainvillea back to a greenhouse but still had some left. I debated buying pic #2 for $60, still deciding if its worth it. Don't have much experience with them. There was a peach variegated, last pic, but they also had a purple variegated. The peachs trunk was nice and had good shape but was thin. These are just a few of them.

Attachments

• Snapchat-414247203.jpg
    Snapchat-414247203.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Snapchat-1967634028.jpg
    Snapchat-1967634028.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Snapchat-523720774.jpg
    Snapchat-523720774.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Snapchat-723300810.jpg
    Snapchat-723300810.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 20
I like the movement in #3, removing the other straight branches. What does that whole tree look like? #2 is interesting, too. Same, same. You need to look under the foliage of #4 to see what the first 6" of wood looks like. #1 is too tall and too wide, so definitely last choice.

I like the movement in #3, removing the other straight branches. What does that whole tree look like? #2 is interesting, too. Same, same. You need to look under the foliage of #4 to see what the first 6" of wood looks like. #1 is too tall and too wide, so definitely last choice.
#1 is a monster. Easily 7-8ft, they keep that one as a mother tree anyway i believe. As stated #4 has a good trunk line its just overall a thin trunk. I cant get any more pictures of them, its about an hour and a half away from here. I assume they are all $60 though.

Problem is, they are in huge pots so if i were to buy one it would need chopped and repoted now to fit with my tropicals

Back
Top Bottom