Eisei-en Bonsai Garden Opening

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I hope to go there some day.
What area of TN is it in?

I believe it’s in Franklin TN area ~30 min. SSE of Nashville.

Suppose I’d be foolish not to go, lucky to be close. Was thinking about going and asking him for a job...;)

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Just outside of Nashville, TN.

However given that in the last week I drove my son from Southern California to his new home in Boston, a little road trip like MD to TN doesn't sound that far :)
Cali to Boston ??????????

Last edited by a moderator:

MHBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I believe it’s in Franklin TN area ~30 min. SSE of Nashville.

Suppose I’d be foolish not to go, lucky to be close. Was thinking about going and asking him for a job...;)

Just to clarify - it's in Mt Juliet, which is on the other side of town from Franklin. Directly East on the 40 from Nashville about 20 minutes.

(Nashville native here!)

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Just to clarify - it's in Mt Juliet, which is on the other side of town from Franklin. Directly East on the 40 from Nashville about 20 minutes.

(Nashville native here!)

Wow, thanks for the heads up. Word of mouth (the way I heard it) is a funny thing, sorry about that. Was just looking at the website, it says its about 15 min. from the airport, so that makes a lot more sense. @MHBonsai, do you go to the meetings at Cheekwood? I have been meaning to go, but times through the week are difficult. If so, are you aware of any functions on the weekends, or any local correspondence resource(s) aside from nashvillebonsai.com? Thanks.

MHBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wow, thanks for the heads up. Word of mouth (the way I heard it) is a funny thing, sorry about that. Was just looking at the website, it says its about 15 min. from the airport, so that makes a lot more sense. @MHBonsai, do you go to the meetings at Cheekwood? I have been meaning to go, but times through the week are difficult. If so, are you aware of any functions on the weekends, or any local correspondence resource(s) aside from nashvillebonsai.com? Thanks.

You bet, the meetings are great! We've had great attendance this year, I'm a regular member. Many weekend events for members.

This weekend several of the club members are hosting a garden tour day for example. Google the Nashville bonsai society Facebook page for more info! Let me know if I can help. Thanks

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
The wife and I have been thinking about making the long drive down to TN from VA to attend the grand opening of Bjorn and Nanxi's bonsai garden, Eisei-en. Speculating, what can one typically expect and will there be trees for sale? I'm assuming the answer is going to be yes. Anyone else thinking about making that drive down in September?
Yes:
BD130A33-1923-4B0F-BE37-31166192AD40.jpeg

Top Bottom