Extreme Bonsai

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I try to but no matter what, I always get those kind of insults veiled or in your face.
Just like the one Pine tree is pretty good looking remark. Which one would that be or do I only have one? And of course you may have meant nothing just like I meant nothing in my joke about Climate change in relation to this thread. However; you expect to skate, and that's OK, but with me it's get out the pitch forks, axes, flaming torches and hang-man's rope and lets all of us storm the castle. Really; if you have something to say, say it to my face.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
This place is getting like a shit house wall.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
What got me into this was when some POS broke out the old Nazi comparison for a man who deserves way more respect around here than 99% of us. Seriously we are lucky Vance bothers with us.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
What got me into this was when some POS broke out the old Nazi comparison for a man who deserves way more respect around here than 99% of us. Seriously we are lucky Vance bothers with us.
Sadly that's the default argument for the left. If you do not agree with them you are a Nazi, a homophobe, misogynist, xenophobe, xenomorph, racist, and a bigot, the list is long and designed to make you go away and cower in a corner and say nothing out of fear. Of course you could get accepted by into the Liberal fold if you take sensitivity courses and repent of your neo-nazi ways and learn how to say "I love Obama" "I hate Trump" and lastly; " Impeach Trump. If you go here you're OK and will liked buy one and all-----pass me a joynt and let's go protest somebody.

watchndsky

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Sadly that's the default argument for the left. If you do not agree with them you are a Nazi, a homophobe, misogynist, xenophobe, xenomorph, racist, and a bigot........

hmmmm - its almost as if youre not supposed to speak up while under a constant barrage of attacks and personal insults or else YOU are the one with the problem.

that sounds vaguely familiar.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I hope to leave this here but it bears pointing out: Those of us on the right are accused of being all of the above as I have already mentioned so I will not repeat it here. But have you noticed it is the left that shows up at schools wearing masks dressed in black protesting conservative speakers who were invited to come and speak. In they end the guest speaker does not get to speak and the "gang" burns down the school, breaks windows turns over cars and burns them. Then they beat up and assault those who came to hear the guest speaker with fists and pepper spray.

This rent a mob has burned down cities, ( Ferguson Missouri) blocked Interstate Highways, killed police just for being police. They have even had the nerve to intimidate the children of the people they disagree with by going to their homes dressed in black, some with masks, while the children are home and demonstrate in front of these homes terrifying the children of the people they disagree with. When is the last time you saw a conservative group show up anywhere like this?

Reaction score
I hope to leave this here but it bears pointing out: Those of us on the right are accused of being all of the above as I have already mentioned so I will not repeat it here. But have you noticed it is the left that shows up at schools wearing masks dressed in black protesting conservative speakers who were invited to come and speak. In they end the guest speaker does not get to speak and the "gang" burns down the school, breaks windows turns over cars and burns them. Then they beat up and assault those who came to hear the guest speaker with fists and pepper spray.

This rent a mob has burned down cities, ( Ferguson Missouri) blocked Interstate Highways, killed police just for being police. They have even had the nerve to intimidate the children of the people they disagree with by going to their homes dressed in black, some with masks, while the children are home and demonstrate in front of these homes terrifying the children of the people they disagree with. When is the last time you saw a conservative group show up anywhere like this?

At the end of the day, who benefits from all of this? The ruling class. The more that peasants fight over "right" and "left", the more they become divided, and the more power it gives to the ruling class.

Your pines are fantastic. I'm being completely and totally serious. You understand them, and apply the knowledge well.

Top Bottom