Flame Tree help!

kodedaa

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello, so I bought the Grown your own Bonsai from growbuddha, all came alright and i prepared all of the six types of seed i've got. Currently im sitting at Silk Mimosa, Black pine, Flame tree and Wisteria in the pots, and Judas with Japanese Maple in the fridge. I've managed to germinate the silk tree and the black pine. Wisteria has some more time, but i am worried about the Flame tree. I got it in a bit different soil than the ones from buddha (they sent only 4 cocoa pelets and i had to buy some from lidl). While the normal cocoa pelets are awesome for water i feel like the second one just wont dry and I have just noticed that the soil is getting some white fungus, while the seeds got some mixture of white and green. What should I do? Replant them into a new soil, or what? Maybe just throw them out cuz I've killed them? I have some few more seeds left so i should be able to plant a new one.

EDIT: I just tried to look, uncovering the soil and the inside of the seeds like liquified, or just looks like some kind of pus or something (certainly doesn't look healthy)

Oerc201

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I had the pus before and it aint good. I would plant the others in bonsai media. I had good results with that and the flame tree. I did keep it at 70F so it would germinate. I also tried cotton in a pot and put seeds on top and it germinates amazingly then you can plant in the bonsai media. Thats my 2 cents.

Top Bottom