GLOBAL BONSAI PHOTO CONTEST July 2024, Submit Your Photo and get the Prize Award !!!!

When someone gets a certificate directly from Kimura, does that mean he comes to your backyard to hand it over? Or is it less directly by post?
You are expected to fly to Japan and receive it in his garden, I am sure 🤪 .
hahaaha, of course via POST. and is free shipping cost.

Yea I got nothing that is even close to being unworthy let alone worthy to even consider entering this contest.

When someone gets a certificate directly from Kimura, does that mean he comes to your backyard to hand it over? Or is it less directly by post?
Ha, kinda like those world wildlife charities on TV where one can adopt a tiger. I’m still waiting for my tiger. Not even a tracking number for fedex.

Why is there a fee to enter a photo? That's the biggest issue am seeing but everything cost money nowadays.

Why is there a fee to enter a photo?
Chicken and egg question. Perhaps the photo is needed because they want a fee? You all can send me pics for half the price and you will also symbolically adopt a tiger. Everyone will also get first place and be the winner.

How else would they pay for the contest? Corporate sponsorship?
What contest? Photoshopping skills? There is no such thing as contest if it is judge over a picture.

Chicken and egg question. Perhaps the photo is needed because they want a fee? You all can send me pics for half the price and you will also symbolically adopt a tiger. Everyone will also get first place and be the winner.

That's a fair point. I would definitely say that the investment of $40 is itself what gives the contest its value.

Have you ever tried online dating? I met my wife online four years ago on Match.com. Prior to that, I had been reluctant to pay money to a dating site when there are so many sites you can use for free. However, I repeatedly stumbled over a pernicious problem with free dating sites. Women use them like a video game to kill time when they're bored. I would find a match, text her for a week, and maybe even convince her to meet me for a real date, and then she would spontaneously disappear. I figured out it's better to agree to meet at the front door to the restaurant, because otherwise I would have to explain to the waiter that my date never showed up. That dragged on for years.

I finally decided to try a paid site, and I purchased a one-year subscription, since it was cheaper than paying monthly. I met my wife three weeks later. It turns out that people who are serious about dating are willing to pay the subscription fee. The fee exists to fund the website, but it also serves as a test to determine whether you are willing to take it seriously.

The entry fee serves the same function. If it were free, everyone with a bonsai tree would be sending forty pictures to Mr. Kimura, and most of them would be wasting his time. An entry fee ensures that the people who enter the contest genuinely believe they have a shot at winning.

That or it's a scam.

That's a fair point. I would definitely say that the investment of $40 is itself what gives the contest its value.

Have you ever tried online dating? I met my wife online four years ago on Match.com. Prior to that, I had been reluctant to pay money to a dating site when there are so many sites you can use for free. However, I repeatedly stumbled over a pernicious problem with free dating sites. Women use them like a video game to kill time when they're bored. I would find a match, text her for a week, and maybe even convince her to meet me for a real date, and then she would spontaneously disappear. I figured out it's better to agree to meet at the front door to the restaurant, because otherwise I would have to explain to the waiter that my date never showed up. That dragged on for years.

I finally decided to try a paid site, and I purchased a one-year subscription, since it was cheaper than paying monthly. I met my wife three weeks later. It turns out that people who are serious about dating are willing to pay the subscription fee. The fee exists to fund the website, but it also serves as a test to determine whether you are willing to take it seriously.

The entry fee serves the same function. If it were free, everyone with a bonsai tree would be sending forty pictures to Mr. Kimura, and most of them would be wasting his time. An entry fee ensures that the people who enter the contest genuinely believe they have a shot at winning.

That or it's a scam.

thank you for your outstanding explanation

as mr gabler said, that investment 40$ is show how serious we manage this international event.

the photo contest is not the main event

The main big event is the convention itself which is attended by more than 5 countries
and we use Bonsai Empire as an official media partner

bonsai empire.pngmedia partner.png

Back
Top Bottom