I Miss Kong!!!

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Stubborn...hard headed...good for a laugh...whatever you wanna call him, with BT down, I miss that character. Let this be a lesson to us all...a moment of silence if you would...ILM K.K.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Stubborn...hard headed...good for a laugh...whatever you wanna call him, with BT down, I miss that character. Let this be a lesson to us all...a moment of silence if you would...ILM K.K.

It is a shame. I don't understand everything about KK, but have come to enjoy his work and quirkiness. It's a shame, this is another who got banned because they let someone (who is still welcome) push their buttons one too many times. So sad.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It's a shame, this is another who got banned because they let someone (who is still welcome) push their buttons one too many times. So sad.

People don't get banned for having arguments. People get banned by repeating offensive behavior they have been asked to stop, and by sending insulting and threatening private messages.

ginger

Sapling
Reaction score
I wonder why KK would do that. I am sure it had nothing to do with anything you did bonsai nut. Poor baby!!

___ginger

treebeard55

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Kong can be irritating and sometimes 'way off-topic. What I've come to appreciate about him, tho, is the fact that every now and then he looks "sideways" at a situation, and sees something important that I never picked up on.

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
The thread title is a little misleading. I thought this was either a post by Kong's woman (Miss Kong) or some twisted beauty pageant - now presenting the talent competition of the 2009 Miss Kong Pageant.

Either way I'm good.

johng

Omono
Reaction score
People don't get banned for having arguments. People get banned by repeating offensive behavior they have been asked to stop, and by sending insulting and threatening private messages.

I often appreciated his perspective but there is no excuse for the kind of behavior mentioned above..even when ruthlessly provoked you still need to be responsible for what you write.

I can't help but think of him when I see this in my garden...
P1080171.JPG

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Personally, I differ with the being provoked part of the above statements, Kong had his moments, but he did his fair share of provoking as well, as we all know.

It is never fun seeing anyone banned.

Will

Top Bottom