Kepplers contribution for 2016 on sniping and bickering.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
That's so wrong! Lol!

Now it's on!

Sorce

All in good fun...it's more like he sniffs and will ask..."Roger!?!" I'll reply...good guess. Lol

OR he tells a sub he's heading to a job...and they say something in the lines of...oh,so your wife is home alone...I can take care of her...or that. Lol

The guy I barely dated back in high school does NOT HAVE that privilege. He works for one of our subs..he makes more of us dating than there ever was. I had to school him...don't come to my home...eat at my table and think your going to speak in a manner that I will sit all mousy! Top it off it was the day I had to put our chinchilla down later that day and knew it. He didn't stand a chance.. stayed off the job site for four days. Lol yeah, I had all the guys laughing at my comebacks. But honestly I don't even think I kissed the boy back in the day. He has issues. Following me around on FB through mutual friends...liking everything I said...never commenting on the actual comment our friend would post...but try and get me into conversations all the while gloating to my husband he used to date me. The guy is an odd one. Going after my CCP. Thanks to his weirdo behavior. He is also blocked on Fb...

But it's fun to be light hearted and tease...for the most part.

Last edited:

eferguson1974

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Some of y'all sound like you should pick up the peace pipe. Or get a room together. Or boxing gloves. All the above maybe.
As a newer person to bonsai and eager to learn and show people new things, I have to say some folks sound very holier than thou with their knoweledge and it takes away from the site. Sharing knoweledge is great, ridiculing or belittling peoples ideas is counter productive. No one person is the best at bonsai. Or anything else. Ive read comments in other forums about bad attitudes here. I do learn from this site and enjoy the information. Speaking for other newer bnut folks, I can say that less fighting would make for a better learning experiance. Less making newbies feel like if they dont have a foot thick tree there idiots would run less people off. I guess it depends on why your here, to learn and help where possible or to make an online soap opera with a bonsai theme. Personaly I came to learn and will learn bonsai, just like anything that interests me I learn fast and well. And I have alligator skin. But others dont and potentialy talented people can be put off easily by rude answers. Imagine if you joined today and this was the first thread you read...what would you think? Nuts is a good way to describe this disfunctional bunch. Not naming names, and none of this is aimed at any one person. Im just trying to give a newcomers point of view and constructive criticism. Dont get me wrong, some people have really gone out of their way to be welcoming and encouraging. And I truly try to absorb every bit of that help too. But some are very knoweledgable people as far as bonsai goes, yet lack some communication skills as well as diplomacy. So we should all take the oportunity and learn from each other, our own mistakes, and make an effort to be a little more humble in the new year. After all every minute playing dick swords is another minute lost for learning something productive. Treating newbies poorly reflects on bonsai as a hobby as well, promoting a feeling of snobbyness that does nothing to promote bonsai..sorry, after so much fighting I figured an impartial new view might help find the peace pipe full of foemina..
All in good fun...it's more like he sniffs and will ask..."Roger!?!" I'll reply...good guess. Lol

OR he tells a sub he's heading to a job...and they say something in the lines of...oh,so your wife is home alone...I can take care of her...or that. Lol

The guy I barely dated back in high school does NOT HAVE that privilege. He works for one of our subs..he makes more of us dating than there ever was. I had to school him...don't come to my home...eat at my table and think your going to speak in a manner that I will sit all mousy! Top it off it was the day I had to put our chinchilla down later that day and knew it. He didn't stand a chance.. stayed off the job site for four days. Lol yeah, I had all the guys laughing at my comebacks. But honestly I don't even think I kissed the boy back in the day. He has issues. Following me around on FB through mutual friends...liking everything I said...never commenting on the actual comment our friend would post...but try and get me into conversations all the while gloating to my husband he used to date me. The guy is an odd one. Going after my CCP. Thanks to his weirdo behavior. He is also blocked on Fb...

But it's fun to be light hearted and tease...for the most part.
Hope he doesnt start stalking you here! He sounds like an obsessed freak, be careful and maybe tuck a pistol under your shirt..

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Hope he doesnt start stalking you here! He sounds like an obsessed freak, be careful and maybe tuck a pistol under your shirt..
I would dare him too...I have ones here who would have my back. Besides
He doesn't know my call name,so I doubt he could find me here. He is a strange one. But...a hard worker. So he can't be fired. Not that I wish anyone out of a job. But he has our employees talking me into thinking I need to seriously look into CCP. And glad I have two very protective dogs at home with me for the time being.

Thought on it...Made contact with an instructor for a CCP over the weekend. It's in the works.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@Cadillactaste
I just got a weird feeling
Blink twice if your stalker is in the room

He does have me on edge...I would be lying if I said otherwise. It's like a love/hate. He hates me now...he told my husband he needed to whack me around and get my B...itch of a mouth under control. Yup...husband I guess came off the roof and right at him. Missed the fireworks it happened after I had left. I had stopped at the job site...picked up our oldest son so my youngest wouldn't be home alone while I did the deed at the vet with his pet. And asked for a box to be built. He later apologized to my husband...a week later when they worked again together. At our own cottage diagonal from our home. He won't come in to eat when I feed the men lunch who are working so close. Which is fine by me. I stated to his boss...I'm not mousy...I'm easy to get along with...but do not rub me the wrong way. The one in question just looked at me. Paul of course being ornery started rubbing my arm asking all seductively how did I prefer being rubbed. Yeah...red in the face I went...lol but...he hates me at the moment especially with my making a laughing stock of him with his crew. Still I'm on edge...he refused to come to work four days...but resumed work last two days last week. He is to be back at the end of the week once more at our cottage.

Edit: mind you I put him in his place without one vulgar word. And only as come backs from things he started.

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
N/A
Now I got you to show your true colors there Andy! You go girl!
Insult my intelligence first,next go after my trees mate!
I knew that person was in there. Felt good to sling a little mud didn't it.
Bravo!
I'll be waiting for your next post with bated breath. Hope it's a doozey!
One gets a little desperate trying to get a donkey to move forwards at 1:30am Mike. Did you read the post from Eferguson1974? Guess he has something personal against you too. All these new folk have something personal against this site. It's a conspiracy I tell you!! Bonsainut has a reputation online as being an unfriendly place. His words not mine. I guess that's my fault huh. Nice try sweetheart. Keep up the good work. I don't need to insult your intelligence. In this thread you are doing a perfectly good job all by yourself.

I was thinking of taking a step back here and trying I reintroduce objectivity with some simple pointed questions but I've realized it's pointless. You are not actually interested. Now instead of objectively listening to what folks are saying to you, you can stick your head back in the sand and keep working hard on building that fantastic reputation you have contributed to for this site.

Cheerio.

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Actually Sandy.

from our side of the world, Winter is the start of a fresh new year for us. So as Christmas approaches we get happier and happier.
Then the Dry season starts, repotting on the 2nd of January, trees in the fridge by the third week of January, and our cool
weather continues into April / May.
Since we don't get heat waves, we max out at 93 deg.F for half an hour on some days [ Check out what is known as the Thermal Equator ]
during May to August. Then the rains return. Lots of breezes, by the way.

The pattern in the North is early Cabin Fever, lots of " anger " and these forums get hit by tons of "angry" posts.
Soon Florida will chime in with repotting and then this will travel up Northwards.
Hobbies, other than Bonsai, help by pass the Cabin Fever, Fine Artists take Winter for preparing canvas, mulling paints and doing up sketch
ideas [ As the Ateliers in Florence, Italy goes ] 3 to 4 months fly by.

As soon as Florida chimes in, all this "anger" will pass on.

What we in the Maritime modified Tropics have learnt to do is just sit back and leave the Northern Folk alone.
Now clocking 70 from 7.00 p.m until 8.00 a.m and very breezy. Airconditioner comfort zone 75 to 70 deg.F and our humidity is at 70 to 65
% would be lower , but it's a leap year and we expect rain in the Dry Season.

Now back to the "anger"
Good Day
Anthony, your friendly Kiskidee of happiness.

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ahhh but the question is...will they choose to associate with you!?!

No doubt. One only need a few good ones in life generally... The same on this forum. I'm a quality over quantity guy as it is. There is many good people here that don't use this site as a dumping site for their emotions, and feels the need to sacrifice their values to suck up for titbits of information. They are here. I've seen them. Between them and the PMs I received ill be good...:)

Last edited:

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Anyway i'm out in the whop whops here. Before I loose connection again...ill be back home on the weekend and ill give you all a fresh new post with a bit more of me, and my bonsai philosophy. I'll try a new fresh approach and see how that pans out...... Later ;)

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
No doubt. One only need a few good ones in life generally as it is. The same on this forum. I'm a quality over quantity guy as it is. There is many good people here that don't use this site as a dumping site for their emotions, and feels the need to sacrifice their values to suck up for titbits of information. They are here. I've seen them. Between them and the PMs I received ill be good...:)
Sacrificing their values...Suck up tidbits...interesting point of view. I see it as being less judgemental and trying to show respect of others...I wish you well in your bonsai walk. You luckily also have the archives. Because many you chose to disassociate with have valuable information. Just depends on how one chooses to use the forum off at the start...it typically isn't a one sided disagreement. Words spoken from both parties doesn't make one better over the other. Or at least that's my look on things. Toss mud...you yourself get muddy in the process. Hard to feel sorry for a newbie standing there with their hands dirty. Not when friends got mud slung on them. New people can come and fit in...it is their choice. Their journey...the path they choose here.

Good day...

Last edited:

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
alligator

Caiman?

Bullfrog!

Hey I hope I'm not getting you upset.
I liked you early on so I talk some dumb shit to you. Only because I know you got that GO that people need to do this.

Oooh...yeah....
Took me a while to get that.

Yeah kind of sounds chemically imbalanced. I hope you don't have to carry.
Sounds like hubby got enough good men around! But be safe!

@Paradox Hay!
The last box.....you know the OP here is happier than ever!

@ColinFraser Lance totally ruined his monitor trying to eat those rabbits!

Sorce

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Oooh...yeah....

Sorce

I doubt it comes to that...but I want that option if he progresses... to have that option to carry if it comes to it. Packing mace for now.

This one did forge his parents signatures and went to a school out of his jurisdiction to be with me. At the time I thought it cute. But even back then he was weird if you think about it.

Oh yeah.. I'm sure his boss also put him in his place. The one on his crew helped us install our waterfall. Yeah...thinks highly of me as well. I don't see him going where he went when I had to put him in his place repeat times...He learned real quick...his friends at work chose my side. You don't mess with me...they are my friends well before he was hired on. But all serious though our employees worry...we're talking a brief dating back in high school. Nothing serious...to be hung up on it...with all these years past. Shoot I have been married 25 years! My husband thinks I may have broke his heart and why he didn't marry. I think it's his behavior ones learn...and run...run fast in the opposite direction.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@Anthony

The "anger" has nothing to do so much with the seasons, but more with the saltiness of the participants.

The reaction exhibited in this thread happens all year round. It doesn't have to be winter. It is just another day and thread at BNut.

I read the entire thread, all 13 pages and my first post is meant to satirize the thread. The second picture reflects the feeling I get reading through it.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Caiman?

Bullfrog!

Hey I hope I'm not getting you upset.
I liked you early on so I talk some dumb shit to you. Only because I know you got that GO that people need to do this.

Oooh...yeah....

@Paradox Hay!
The last box.....you know the OP here is happier than ever!

@ColinFraser Lance totally ruined his monitor trying to eat those rabbits!

Sorce

I don't eat rabbit. There is "gamie-ness" and then there is "rabbit". Gross. Ducks too.....frog legs, yes, please.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I should find a picture for irony....because reading the first post then seeing how this thread evolved is some irony.....lol!

Top Bottom