Left Coast Bonsai

JEads

Mame
Reaction score
When you open instagram, you will see circles at the top of your app of people that you follow.
When we go live at 1pm, our circle at the top of instagram will indicate that we are "live". If you click on our circle, you will join our feed.
If you do not see any of that, you can search for our profile @left.coast.bonsai and then click on our profile circle at 1pm.
hopefully that helps
John

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
It also is easier to find the live feed, if you follow me
I have never followed anyone on Instagram so makes it harder for me to sign up and their directions are terrible IMO

JEads

Mame
Reaction score
I have never followed anyone on Instagram so makes it harder for me to sign up and their directions are terrible IMO
If you click on the search button at the bottom of the app and then search for left.coast.bonsai you will see my circle profile come up
Click on my circle and you there will be a blue "follow" button you can press to follow me.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
If you click on the search button at the bottom of the app and then search for left.coast.bonsai you will see my circle profile come up
Click on my circle and you there will be a blue "follow" button you can press to follow me.
Got it John. Thank you for the help.

Top Bottom