New content from Mirai…

As if you guys never frolick around in your garden, come on!
I've seen you guys dancing with your hoses and caressing your trees, don't act like you don't see a reflection yourself in this.
please leave the pink things out of it please!

Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, and it's a good idea to get yours checked from time to time to make sure there aren't any problems.
Not true.
A very common curse in Asia is to wish your enemy to have children with imperforate anus.

I'll have to start using that one.

That also reminds me of this video I stumbled onto a week or two ago:

Trust me. When it comes to cursing, I am capable of taking it to a level that is incomprehensible to most in the West.
Believe it or not I learned it from watching a woman whose profession was actually a professional curser. She hired out to come to the house of people and cursed them. I once saw her let out a stream of curse of nearly two minutes long without taking a breath and the curse was seamless without repeat.

Last edited:
Trust me. When it comes to cursing, I am capable of taking it to a level that is incomprehensible to most in the West.
Believe it or not I learned it from watching a woman whose profession was actually a professional curser. She hired out to come to the house of people and cursed them. I once saw her let out a stream of curse of nearly two minutes long without taking a breath and the curse was seamless without repeat.
You can laugh @namnhi but you do know those pros exist across the pond.

You can laugh @namnhi but you do know those pros exist across the pond.
Yes Sir. Luckily, I live in small town and not big city when still in VN. I know what you are talking about Uncle. The one that I thought was really funny is about cursing the enemy for having children without anus.

Back
Top Bottom