Next OC Study Group Meeting?

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
My wife wants to move to Cali so bad that if one of you let us live at your house I am sure she would pretend to like bonsai for you... BTW she does have a wicked sense of humor. She's multilingual her first language is pirate.

Reaction score
Wish I can come and join your group to meet everybody and hang out. I know most of you all but we have a very good show at Baikoen today....

Peter Macasieb

Attachments

• IMG_3862a.jpg
    IMG_3862a.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 16

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Si for hosting the meeting! Even though I came late, but still had lot of fun. The best thing is that I has new friends as Steve, Mike!

I got some pictures! They are seriously working!
Bonhe

Attachments

• IMG_2523.jpg
    IMG_2523.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2524.jpg
    IMG_2524.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 23

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Don't forget beers laying around! :)
I love the last shot! What are you doing Si? :)
Bonhe

Attachments

• IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 24

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
People, don't believe everything you see on the internet.
I am a lot better looking in person.
:)

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
My wife wants to move to Cali so bad that if one of you let us live at your house I am sure she would pretend to like bonsai for you... BTW she does have a wicked sense of humor. She's multilingual her first language is pirate.

I am not sure I would recommend anybody moving to California in this decade, it is not the Golden State it once was, but if you guys are ever in the neighborhood, you're welcomed to visit us anytime. :)

Last edited:

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Wish I can come and join your group to meet everybody and hang out. I know most of you all but we have a very good show at Baikoen today....

Peter Macasieb

You are welcomed in our little study group anytime Peter. Next time we'll invite you. But I have to warn you. We're not really serious about bonsai. Mostly we just sit around and plot the overthrow of the government.:)

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Saturday was apparently shohin day :) except for some ugly trees that were brought along for creative commentary :)

sg1.jpg

sg2.jpg

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks again for hosting Si. I'm looking forward to Steve's meeting next...

As a quick follow-up to our discussion, here's a link to those titanium chopsticks :) I love 'em!
The chopsticks are awesome BNut!
Bonhe

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Thanks again for hosting Si. I'm looking forward to Steve's meeting next...

As a quick follow-up to our discussion, here's a link to those titanium chopsticks :) I love 'em!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687642&pf_rd_i=B00FF5LWLG

The titanium chopsticks are beautiful! But I've got a lifetime supply of bamboo chopsticks to use up first :)

I really like your prostrata. I think it could make a good bunjin. If you don't like it anymore, I'll buy it from you, or we can trade for something. :)

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The titanium chopsticks are beautiful! But I've got a lifetime supply of bamboo chopsticks to use up first :)

I really like your prostrata. I think it could make a good bunjin. If you don't like it anymore, I'll buy it from you, or we can trade for something. :)

I'd be interested in trading, because I already have its brother. Plus you have a vision for that tree that I lack, and I'd love to see what you could do with it! Let me know when you have some free time...

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
I'd be interested in trading, because I already have its brother. Plus you have a vision for that tree that I lack, and I'd love to see what you could do with it! Let me know when you have some free time...

Great! You got a deal! I am off work this week, so come by sometime this week. I'll pm you.

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I agree. It can be a nice bunjin. I want to see its final picture.
Bonhe

Top Bottom