PIT-EKA bonsai containers

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I love seeing these pots. I scrutinise the details, I look for the faults I make, and they aren't there. Superb.

I will also say, you're helping me to raise my game :)
Thanks, much appreciated! The hardest part for me is keeping my nails keep dinging up the pot while I work on it.

JeffS73

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thanks, much appreciated! The hardest part for me is keeping my nails keep dinging up the pot while I work on it.
Yeah nail dings are a pain! You're working a bit smaller than me, I think I changed my hand/tool positions and workflow to reduce the dings. I'm also working slabs that are a lot softer than before, and I kind of 'sign off' bits as as I go along. I used to be working over the whole pot all of the time.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Yeah nail dings are a pain! You're working a bit smaller than me, I think I changed my hand/tool positions and workflow to reduce the dings. I'm also working slabs that are a lot softer than before, and I kind of 'sign off' bits as as I go along. I used to be working over the whole pot all of the time.
I usually divide the building process down into three sessions. It takes me a couple of nights to get a pot done.

Top Bottom