PIT-EKA Nipponanthemum nipponicum - “Nippon Daisy” for sale

Mountaineerfan

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Received my 3 JBP from @Pitoon last Thursday. They arrived happy and healthy, in spite of me opening the box upside down! I'm thankful for the excellent packing so I didn't hurt them! Thanks for the awesome trees and excellent service!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Received my 3 JBP from @Pitoon last Thursday. They arrived happy and healthy, in spite of me opening the box upside down! I'm thankful for the excellent packing so I didn't hurt them! Thanks for the awesome trees and excellent service!
Good to hear they arrived safe. Remember to keep them in full sun.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Probably a bit colder up here.
It's not so much the cold that activates the "flower mode" from the "growing mode".......... it's the reduction of daylight hours that triggers the switch over.

Also note that if you allow the flowers to become pollinated and you don't dead head the flowers they WILL scatter seeds within a 3ft radius of the plant. I have seedlings growing in a bunch of my other pots that were nearby the mother plants.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I got mine! 2 Nippons and 2 Yukari dwarf chrysanthemums.

Pitoon is an exemplary seller, Great communication, bulletproof packaging, fast shipping!

Thanks Pitoon

,View attachment 400130
Good to hear they arrived safe. Interesting to see the dwarf chrysanthemums lost their chlorophyll in the darkness during shipping. Slowly reintroduce them back to full sun light.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Nice! Is this one from the cutting?
Nope, one of the mama plants, but the cuttings are close behind. Probably be blooming in a couple of days.

Top Bottom