Poppin' Green Spring Mega Sale!

hemmy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
While y'all sleeping, I got that West Coast jump on things! Gone & Gone! I'm super excited and wished I'd scooped some up sooner! I'll be coming back for some American Made unglazed rectangles next, believe!

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just realized the best part about this sale! Either the pot I've been pining over falls to a price point I cannot refuse OR it falls to a price point someone else cannot refuse! Either way, in a couple of days it won't be in Sorce's store for me to pine over anymore :D

...of course then he'll probably just make another pot I have to have ;)

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
All I can say is that the free music download is pretty tight! .............if you like those kinds of beats.
I was gonna say, my daughter is getting into electronic music production, and these are fantastic for her to start with because they're simple but very complete and balanced compositions. Great for a learner AND regular listening on their own.

On a side note- my communications training coming out- great looking site and fantastic marketing scheme offering the music, too. The branding is pretty solid and consistent throughout. You obviously put some serious thought into the site and business model. Do go through and double check for typos. Seems small, but it can make a difference in how consumers view the brand.
Do you have a larger publicity scheme in mind, @sorce, in terms of reaching a wider market? (Assuming you're interested in that. Not everyone is.)

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
a larger publicity scheme in mind

That's a ..... Stumper!

I mean, tapping into the music side would be a wicked expansion to a different market so I don't know if that counts.

I believe seeking greatness takes away too much energy from actually becoming great. So I'm comfortable just packing these boxes full of love and letting the whispers trickle into the hills.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bunch of Rascally Nonsense up my vest sleeve.

Sorce

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That's a ..... Stumper!

I mean, tapping into the music side would be a wicked expansion to a different market so I don't know if that counts.

I believe seeking greatness takes away too much energy from actually becoming great. So I'm comfortable just packing these boxes full of love and letting the whispers trickle into the hills.
I was just meaning running more traffic through the site and/or expanding the existing operation if the sales are good.

But I understand. I'd rather farm 10 acres myself to pay the bills than hire 30 hands to farm 1000 to buy a sports car. I like my rusty old truck too much ;)

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Also, GIIIRRRR!!!!!!!!

I want one, but it's awfully hard to justify spending money on pots I won't have decent trees for for a couple more years.

I've found the trick it two grow two of everything! One goes into the pot now. Sure it's too small and won't develop fast in a pot...but that's what the second one is for! One to keep the pot warm while you grow out a better tree. Lather, rinse, repeat ;)

Top Bottom