Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Sounds like someone needs to be shot!

Thanks for the info.

@Soldano666 showed up in my add! Lol!
View attachment 327381

Sorce

I just get adds for farm implements, liver supplements... and women’s clothing.... they got me pegged...

🤣

A cirrhotic, cross-dressing farmer..

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Here, in France where we had the toughest laws on drugs (never implemented, or the prisons would explode) and where there's the highest percentage of teenagres smoking dope in Europe, we have a new "law" : 200€ if you're caught with cannabis.

The stupidest, innefficent, hypocrytical approach to drug consumption a country can have.

It won't stop people from taking drugs.

It won't put an end to organised crime.

It won't help people who need medical or psychological help.

I've already had 6 30 cl Heinekens and two 50 cl Guinness. I can walk to the convenience store, already "drunk as a Pole" as people say here, get back with more alcohol, which is a drug that can make me aggressive, and if I encounter a police officer that was a former pupil of mine like it happened once, we can all get drunk, and have no police record.

I think I'll emigrate to Portugal 😄

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Here, in France where we had the toughest laws on drugs (never implemented, or the prisons would explode) and where there's the highest percentage of teenagres smoking dope in Europe, we have a new "law" : 200€ if you're caught with cannabis.

The stupidest, innefficent, hypocrytical approach to drug consumption a country can have.

It won't stop people from taking drugs.

It won't put an end to organised crime.

It won't help people who need medical or psychological help.

I've already had 6 30 cl Heinekens and two 50 cl Guinness. I can walk to the convenience store, already "drunk as a Pole" as people say here, get back with more alcohol, which is a drug that can make me aggressive, and if I encounter a police officer that was a former pupil of mine like it happened once, we can all get drunk, and have no police record.

I think I'll emigrate to Portugal 😄

I think “high-fives” are in order!

🤓

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I couldn't sleep for days after I saw that movie.

Ne ne ne ne ne ne....ne ne ne ne ne ne.....

Sorce

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
they coomake it thru the day without several hits on a joint or such

Ok, I’m beginning to understand.

So you would categorize them like nicotine/caffeine “addicts”?

Because, personally, NOT having pot is fine.. but no caffeine leads to wicked withdrawal headaches...
No cigarettes, bad shakes and irritability/insomnia.

Never noticed any THC withdrawal symptoms.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I have a relative with generalized anxiety disorder. They tried many different psychiatrist and physician prescribed anti-anxiety drugs. Each had side effects they considered intolerable. Her relatives found some of the side effects intolerable. (became very difficult to be around). She discovered that just a puff or two a day eliminated the anxiety and left her normal happy personality intact. With a little marijuana daily, she was functional. I'm convinced, there are very good examples out there of benefits of marijuana. Is it for everyone?, Certainly not. Can it be over used? Yes. Should it be legal, in my opinion, yes. Do I smoke it? Rarely. very rarely.

Whether it is addictive or not depends on whose definition of addiction you use. If you use the strict, bio-chemical feed back loop as the key indicator of addiction, NO marijuana is NOT addictive. It does not elicit the classic withdraw symptoms. If you use the "social workers" definition, which ignores the chemistry and only looks at behaviors, yes, there are examples of people behaving like marijuana is addictive. And if you are part of the "sobriety industrial complex", treatment programs crowd, marijuana is just as bad as heroine or methamphetamine.

I personally do not feel all drugs are equal. Marijuana is not bio-chemically addictive. It simply does not cause the feed back loops of chemical dependency that heroine or other truly addictive compounds create. It should be legal, at least as legal as alcohol, in other words, if you are over 21 you should be able to buy it if you want it.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I'm a "silver lining" type, so Covid means no more passin' the dutchie on the left hand side....

I had an islander get REAL upset when I mistook the meaning of this song...

“It’s a dutch-pot... for cooking... the song is about EATING.... everyone smokes the ganja..it’s their communication with Jah”..(loosely quoted) 🤣🤣🤣

Just figured I’d “rustle your spuds”

🤓

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I had an islander get REAL upset when I mistook the meaning of this song...

“It’s a dutch-pot... for cooking... the song is about EATING.... everyone smokes the ganja..it’s their communication with Jah”..(loosely quoted) 🤣🤣🤣

Just figured I’d “rustle your spuds”

🤓

English colonialism aside, I'mma go with crumbin' a DutchMaster and twisten' a blunt for two-thousand, Alex......;)

PiñonJ

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Never noticed any THC withdrawal symptoms.
Dude, you have to stop using it before you notice!🤣
Marijuana is not bio-chemically addictive.
Anything with neurotransmitter and hormonal activity can be addictive. Ask Bill Maher how long he can go without a hit.
I'mma go with crumbin' a DutchMaster and twisten' a blunt
They changed the lyric to “Dutchie pan” to make it socially acceptable for an underage group to sing it.😇

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Dude, you have to stop using it before you notice!🤣

Anything with neurotransmitter and hormonal activity can be addictive. Ask Bill Maher how long he can go without a hit.

They changed the lyric to “Dutchie pan” to make it socially acceptable for an underage group to sing it.😇

Haha! This IS funny.. but I am not an everyday kind of smoker anymore.. nothing against those that ARE.

🤓

Also; COOL! About the song lyrics... I did not know that.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
They got the therapuetic hemp all over...the good stuff.Amish grow it like crazy!
It will be conpletely legal in a couple years in PA for sure.
Here it is right along side the road at an Amish farm.
I am surrounded by this stuff.
They realky need to get the ball rolling....any other thing really.....absolutely not a concern.
They can keep the H and LSD illegal though.
Neither has EVER helped me.
Aside from maybe shrooms......I can’t say I need that though✌
I enjoyed very low dose cbd and rebuilt bud tincture when I had the chance......
higher ratio of cbd was awesome.....I slept great.........Currently am not a user though.........never say never I have learned is the best lol

1DCD23FC-2BA1-40FA-A942-FF4A27AC8553.jpeg40A5F9E1-7740-4C5E-B7DF-C8E8653861A3.jpeg1DCD23FC-2BA1-40FA-A942-FF4A27AC8553.jpeg40A5F9E1-7740-4C5E-B7DF-C8E8653861A3.jpeg

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
For all you users out there, just be sure you're buying from reputable sources. There are still many products that don't come close to meeting label claim - way too much, or way to little active ingredient (CBD or THC), falsified results for residual pesticides, heavy metals, microbial contamination. Regulations and enforcement of them have a purpose, and that's mostly to keep you safe.

Top Bottom