Testing testing

grog

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for getting us back up and running senor Nut!

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
I am happy that it is back up!
Mom

Now can we talk?

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Can we have a couple of Mods?
Mom

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Since it was brought up.

I don't think we need mods.

If however, this decision is made, I nominate Graydon, Tachci, Brent, or Dale all, or in any combination due to the expressed desire by all for the forums success and their outstanding neutrality shown time and time again.

Will

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
I suggest Ashbarns and Behr....
Both are seasoned members who know what they are talking about and both are unbiased.
Tachigi is recouperating.
Mom

Reaction score
USDA Zone
True.

I think we can safely say that the list I gave above is also comprised of "seasoned members" who "know what they are talking about".

You want to really add experience, wisdom, and professionalism, ask Walter to moderate. Imagine Walter and Brent moderating a forum.

Will

Reaction score
USDA Zone
No mods please.

I don't want to see a moderator board here either. Either we can learn to let some things go or we can't. If we can't we don't belong in polite society. I'd prefer banninators rather than moderators.

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You want to really add experience, wisdom, and professionalism, ask Walter to moderate. Imagine Walter and Brent moderating a forum.

I can hear Walter saying: "Sorry guys, I need to cut this demo short. I have to go home and spend my evening moderating BonsaiNut".

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can hear Walter saying: "Sorry guys, I need to cut this demo short. I have to go home and spend my evening moderating BonsaiNut".

Funny.

The truth is that once a environment is set, very little moderating needs to be done. As you well know Attila from those other forums. ;)

Will

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Funny.

The truth is that once a environment is set, very little moderating needs to be done. As you well know Attila from those other forums. ;)

Will

That's right. You just got to crack that whip a few times, and it's all good..:) - the kew word is "tough love".

(your new signature is priceless)

Boondock

Shohin
Reaction score
6.gif

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Boondock,

Thanks for reminding me of my favorite signature, I'll have to recycle that I see.

Will

zelk

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
i nominate myself as a mod

i think i will be great for the job!

Reaction score
USDA Zone

Wow, Boondock and Zelk quoting my signatures and quoting me in there own signatures...almost like somebody is looking to incite what was left behind. Either that or they just can't stop thinking about me :D

Sorry, no autograpghs....move it along now....damn groupies...

Will

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Everyone chill. Dammit, let's try to stay on track and let go of all of that. Zelk, Boondock, you aren't adding anything and you know the outcome if you keep it up. Will, don't take the bait. Everyone just move to different corners.

I am sick to death of the little personal jabs etc. Of course we all have differences. I for one, am not going to keep poking the bruise. That does not mean that anyone has to roll over, but why purposely start up again?

Top Bottom