The 2019 National Shohin Exhibition is coming!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I think he’s in Florida. They ran out of McDonald’s ice tea in Rochester, and he heard they had plenty in Florida, so...
On the way home from Florida now will be home tomorrow. There is now less McDonalds sweet tea in Florida. I hope ROCHESTER had time to stick up for me!

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hotel room booked.

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Everyone is most welcome to visit the 2019 2nd US National Shohin Bonsai Exhibition sales area and exhibition. If you want to hear and learn from the 12 educational demonstrations by our world class award winning artists, you must register.

Here is the final list of awards to be presented on Saturday evening at the Award Banquet.

I hope to welcome many visitors to the United State's Shohin Bonsai Exhibition!

Busy preparing and packing here, but let me know if you have any questions please.

Bill

AWARDS.jpg

Owen Reich

Shohin
Reaction score
Who has a valid excuse not to go? If the previous exhibition is any indicator, this promises to be one of the best shows of the year.

Owen Reich

Shohin
Reaction score
The vendor list alone makes it worth the trip for tactile buying.

I’ll bring princess Persimmon, Shohin, good containers, American collected trees, etc

The exhibition alone is also worth the trip.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Chilling at @Adair M ’s house the night before driving up to Kannapolis for the big show… Just finished a wonderful medium rare steak and sipping on a very nice red wine. It’s going to be a great weekend😎.
6BA0BAFB-1FC9-4E1E-BF26-EBD6913435E9.jpegB79A2ECC-F92B-48B2-A48B-100494EB0A8D.jpeg20EAB0DB-0FBD-4441-A4FD-D9D9BC411D16.jpeg

Last edited:

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Don’t know anything about how to set up displays but from an uneducated admirer it looks great.
What kind of tree is in the middle left of your display? I really like the looks of that tree.
Do you have another picture of it I could see?
That’s a zelkova serrata. Broom style.

Top Bottom