The Accent (Companion) Plant Thread

USDA Zone

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
USDA Zone
What is that? The leaves look a lot like the yarrow my wife has growing here.
View attachment 192317
Seeing this thread inspired me to plant some Indian strawberry in this little pot. I took my wife to Ott’s exotic plants for mother’s day but I snuck the pot in there for myself at the end.
It is! A women on the Book told me!

Funny tho....

Cuz I rock strawberry too! 20180512_081903.jpg

Sorce

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
USDA Zone
Nothing as refined as what I see most of you post here, but an interesting pot makes this moss a nice resting place. Pot by Keith Kitoi Taylor. Stuffed with moss and a couple sedum stems, that should look better once they get more mature. This pot reminds me of the sea for some reason.
P1020884.jpg P1020885.jpg P1020887.jpg P1020890.jpg P1020891.jpg

USDA Zone
6a
I need you to come visit me with some tiny plants !
Gladly! I have a few more after a visit to companion plants and glasshouse works last weekend. I plan to head back down in July and I'm sure I'll end up with a few more tiny plants. The guy at glasshouse recommended I go back then when he has more oddities for the collectors.

USDA Zone
6a
I realized I owe a pic for the last post. You too @JudyB, even if you are the queen of the nuts! It'll be a while before it fills in and actually I'm not sure if I might plant some of a different color in it instead. Sempervivum offsets planted in a conglomerate of sand, clay, stones, and pieces of iron formed in the creek.
20180527_085027.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
just.wing.it Accent plants 7
Brewing and Bonsai Displays 11
NorthTXacer Displays 10
Mellow Mullet Accent plants 2
Paradox Accent plants 2