The Bonsainut 2021 New Year's Zoom Call!

Flowerhouse

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
It was hell....jpg
Former child here, having spent far too much time in the last 9 months on Zoom calls. It may be hard to recognize people anyway, as participants will enter with their Google ID, not their Bnut handle. Is that right? Even in a controlled public school environment it was hard to recognize my own students by their login info.

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
So it is gonna happen tomorrow?
And I was waiting for the link...
😕

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What are we trying to accomplish with this call?

Is there an agenda?

Maybe something like 3 predetermined intro questions for when you speak, and one question for someone else. Then that person speaks the answer, states their 3PdA's, and asks a question.

If the same person keeps getting asked questions, they get to select the next questioner.

Sorce

Warlock

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
What are we trying to accomplish with this call?

Is there an agenda?

Maybe something like 3 predetermined intro questions for when you speak, and one question for someone else. Then that person speaks the answer, states their 3PdA's, and asks a question.

If the same person keeps getting asked questions, they get to select the next questioner.

Sorce
can i suggest we EXCLUDE Climate Change questions

do i have a second?? :)

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
View attachment 347106
Former child here, having spent far too much time in the last 9 months on Zoom calls. It may be hard to recognize people anyway, as participants will enter with their Google ID, not their Bnut handle. Is that right? Even in a controlled public school environment it was hard to recognize my own students by their login info.
Everyone can make a name tag...

Top Bottom