The Bonsainut 2021 New Year's Zoom Call!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I don't have the faintest idea how to do a zoom call, but you all have fun.
I will post a link. Click on it and voila! If you don't already have a Zoom app, it will download it.

You can join the call from a cell phone, tablet, or PC - doesn't matter. You just need a video camera and microphone as part of whatever setup you use.

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Ok let's try this!!! Bonsai Nut is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

I will turn on the call about 15 minutes early! I don't think you will need the ID or the password if you click on the direct link.

[EDIT] In case people wonder about this, there was a link here to the Zoom call. I have removed it just to prevent people from clicking on it after the fact.[/EDIT]

Last edited:

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Gave it a go and I was the only participant. ???? Clicked on your link???

Bonsai Nut

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I like the fact that @Fonz brought one of his black pine seedlings to the call. Just like we have a number of themed contests, I think it might be interesting to have very specific themed calls where we all discuss a single topic (species or whatever).

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the fact that @Fonz brought one of his black pine seedlings to the call. Just like we have a number of themed contests, I think it might be interesting to have very specific themed calls where we all discuss a single topic (species or whatever).
Yes!

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
If we throw in $25 we can have Jonas Dupuich to join us for 20 minutes :D

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
What would be amazing but just an idea is to ask Bjorn come and talk about his new bonsai u program

Top Bottom