Trident Fusion project

Iamtheuniballer

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I am trying to figure out how to best calculate the optimal size wire frame and how many seedlings I will need. Anyone have experience with trident fusion and care to share any tips or lessons learned? Much appreciated.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
image.jpeg Somewhere in this forum I posted a pic of the frame I used in this one, but I can't find it. I can get a pic if you want to see one. I have decided to do 5-10 more of these in spring... Time permitting.

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I admire your courage and willingness to battle. Hopefully the worst is past and it is smooth sailing from here on out. Happy New Year!

Iamtheuniballer

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
All good, folks. I make daily jokes about missing a nut. :) After having cancer twice, very little bothers me about it. The best way to go through things like cancer is to make jokes the entire time. I would sit in chemo laughing and joking. If you read my blog post on Sperm Banking, you will get a good sense of who I am. Here is that blog post. http://iamtheuniballer.com/?p=229

Last edited:

Iamtheuniballer

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I admire your courage and willingness to battle. Hopefully the worst is past and it is smooth sailing from here on out. Happy New Year!

Thanks but for the record, there was no courage involved! The first time I had cancer they knocked me out and chopped my nut off... :) courage would have been doing that WITHOUT being knocked out!!! :p

The second time was chemo, that was easy since I got a steroid that made me feel like a rockstar every morning before chemo started. Only thing that sucked there was that it was 8 hours a day, 6 days a week for 3 months. Just got boring. :)

Top Bottom