Wee trees

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Love your accent but we don' all talk like Mel Gibson in Braveheart ;). I'm near Glasgow and it's more like Hooyoulookinet yabampot.
Hahaha I love it, I could listen to a Scottish accent all day even if much of the slang goes completely over my head.

Many moons ago before a certain ”unruly flu virus with something to prove” spread around. I was sat next to a delightful older Scottish lady on a plane. She talked to me for a good long while about where she was traveling to and why..then because I was quiet she stopped and asked if she was bothering me. My reply was something along the lines of “No, please keep going. I’m just quiet because my ears are enjoying your accent.” 😂😂😂😂

yashu

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4/5
“whale oil beef hooked”

…always comes to mind when accents of the British Isles is discussed. I think that’s a take on the Irish rather than the Scots but it cracks me up. Loving the free trees by the way!

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I got the first half of what he said and then he trailed off into the realm of the unknown only to come back with “do you understand?” 😂😂 love it though

MacSpook

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks everyone for your input. Think I'll let them grow on for a bit and see if ID becomes more obvious.

Mac

Top Bottom