2021 National Bonsai Exhibition - Sept 11-12

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Looks like the hotel is sold out that weekend, wonder if that's a sign it's gonna be a solid attendance

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
The 7th U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition will be this September 11-12 in East Rochester, NY.

Come see the exhibition bonsai, suiseki exhibit, demonstrations and critiques, and swing by the sales area and perhaps pick up a tree or two! Due to last year's pandemic lock-down, you have my permission to spend twice as much as normal!

7th US National Bonsai Exhibition

Don't forget - entries are due by July 1, 2021.

View attachment 377323
I'll be there slinging Waldo Street Pottery containers. Hope to see you there!

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
So, I bought a weekend pass and then ended up getting asked to work a booth. Am I allowed to resell my tickets at face value? I was just going to keep them to support the show but apparently low attendance is not going to be an issue.

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Bummer 😕 my fault for not getting a ticket sooner, rookie mistake … have fun everyone

Last edited:

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes, I'm the only helper after the planned person dropped out. Can @coh have the one I purchased?

Thank you, that's a very nice offer! Unfortunately, the reason I hadn't purchased a ticket yet is because I still don't know if I'm going to be able to attend. I would say, if it's ok with Bill, see if you can find someone who can definitely use it. If you still have it closer to the show date and I am able to attend, I'll contact you.

Thanks again!

Chris

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thank you, that's a very nice offer! Unfortunately, the reason I hadn't purchased a ticket yet is because I still don't know if I'm going to be able to attend. I would say, if it's ok with Bill, see if you can find someone who can definitely use it. If you still have it closer to the show date and I am able to attend, I'll contact you.

Thanks again!

Chris

Bill liked my post so I guess it is allowed. I had someone pm me interested in it so I’ll sell to him. After I verify 100% that my new boss still has the “helper ticket”. 😂

Reactions: coh

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
If there is anyone that is not going or had a change of plans and has an extra day ticket , if it’s allowed of course please pm me
Thank You

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
BTW, if anyone from northern Ohio or PA needs help transporting trees to or from the show (like you buy something and are wondering how the hell you're going to get it home) I'll be taking my trailer and should have plenty of room. No charge, all I ask is that you meet me off an exit along my route.

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Well that decomplicates things for me. We're in a bit of a holding pattern over here right now. I hope you guys enjoy the show. (If anything changes about those tickets...)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
One of the reasons I was holding off on the hotel was because I had the idea of finding somewhere near a river to camp so I could get some fly fishing in too

we will see if that actually happens. Im good at finding places to sleep so I’ll figure it out.

Josh Barg

Seedling
Reaction score
Posting in desperation if anyone has a ticket for sale. Didn’t know tickets weren’t available at the door since it wasn’t posted anywhere.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Dumb question but what email does the ticket come from when you buy online? I definitely bought one but having trouble digging it up from my inbox.

AboveBeyond

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Dumb question but what email does the ticket come from when you buy online? I definitely bought one but having trouble digging it up from my inbox.
"Your tickets will be on hold at the exhibition entrance and available for pick-up starting at 8 a.m. Saturday or 9 a.m. Sunday" -

Top Bottom