2nd U.S. NATIONAL BONSAI EXHIBITION

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I'd like to announce that the 2nd U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition will be held on June 12-13. 2010 in Rochester, New York. This is the same venue as the successful and historic 1st U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition which displayed the beauty of bonsai masterpieces in early autumn in October 2008.

The 2nd U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition will be held on the weekend BEFORE Father's Day and has been carefully selected to highlight bonsai in early summer. Visitors to the Rochester, New York region can also visit nearby Niagara Falls and the Fingerlakes Wine Region.

Today marks one year to the day that the 2nd U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition will open to the public so they can see the high quality bonsai which have been created and maintained throughout the United States. Now is the time for everyone to begin to select and prepare their finest bonsai specimens for display. Over 200 of the finest bonsai masterpieces throughout the United States will be selected, tastefully displayed and professionally photographed for the commemorative album which will be published after the exhibition. Information on how to submit photos of your bonsai for the selection process will be soon announced.

The Commemorative Album for the 1st U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition is now available and features every bonsai in the exhibition in addition to their history and views of the displays, demonstrations, vending area and more. Please contact for information on ordering this limited edition Commemorative Album.

If you would like to financially support the 2nd U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition and receive recognition and advertising in all media please contact me at the e-mail address below.

Bill
William N. Valavanis
WNV@internationalbonsai.com

Mark

Mame
Reaction score
Hard to believe BUT, its only two weeks away today!!!

The Exhibition will be open from 9am to 5pm both Saturday June 12 and Sunday June 13.
Some of the finest Bonsai from all over the country will be on display for your study and enjoyment,
what could be better?
I hope the Bonsainuts can join this special celebration of Bonsai!

Mark

Top Bottom