Al Keppler's influence on Ryan Neil

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
In my mind- this is extremely petty and I don’t like it. I will bail out of this thread entirely now.
Smdh
I don't give the poster that much credit. He's a joke. He may have tried for Petty...but it fell flat. I refuse to give him credit for discrediting Al. For, to hide his name...and the one replying back? For what reason? I doubt anyone takes this thread seriously. But I am sorry if I pulled you back in.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I just think it’s comedy how people spend their time. Someone really took time out of the day to go and investigate Al.
They could have been enjoying life, playing with their kids, flying a kite, or working on trees.
After what we just went through with grouper and people still here trying to start some bs.
:(

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I think it was posted by the “master of disguise” stacey

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
It’s not even Ryan himself replying. And more importantly what a waste of time for the Mirai staff and for Ryan. It seems really disrespectful to Mirai to include them in this nonsense. There’s plenty of people on this forum that don’t always get along with Al but we mostly know to just let it go and get on with life and not go out of our way to prove some point that doesn’t need to be made in the first place.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It’s not even Ryan himself replying. And more importantly what a waste of time for the Mirai staff and for Ryan. It seems really disrespectful to Mirai to include them in this nonsense. There’s plenty of people on this forum that don’t always get along with Al but we mostly know to just let it go and get on with life and not go out of our way to prove some point that doesn’t need to be made in the first place.
True - if I have a problem with him I let him know on the forum, I wouldn't resort to something like this.

If someone from Mirai really did engage in this correspondance, they could certainly figure out who the poster is...

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think I figured out who it is. My son lives in Oregon. I visited him in years past and on one occasion I spent a day with a friend of the forum.

Later when we had "the bar" he became extremely belligerent and went off on a political tirade. This sort of thing would not be below him....

I could be wrong, but hey I have been here under different names before , no telling how many people there are incognito around here.

Silentrunning

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
If the writer of the letter was truly interested in “the history of American bonsai in general....” why would he/she be referencing such a recent unimportant relationship as this. With all the influential persons and events in American bonsai since WWII, this supposed conflict is a nothing burger in comparison.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
I think it is both laughable for the level of absurdity and sad for the amount of hatred spent on such a lame attempt at character assassination. If you are gonna hit low, at least pack a punch...

Top Bottom