Keppler to the rescue

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just in time for the holidays, I have prepared a new form to fill out and send to someone who cares.

I think the form is self explanatory.

If still in doubt whether this form is for you, there is a toll free number for help.

1-800 U-R an IDIOT

Attachments

• whiner.jpg
    whiner.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
I like this Smoke, I think that some should really fill it out. As a side note, I have been following your tridents on your blog and I have been trying your techniques; I need some advice. Should I PM you or post it here?

Thanks,

John O. Lee

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like this Smoke, I think that some should really fill it out. As a side note, I have been following your tridents on your blog and I have been trying your techniques; I need some advice. Should I PM you or post it here?

Thanks,

John O. Lee
A pm is good but pictures are a pain. Maybe start a new thread, there are some others that have great advice also.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Al, I was not quite certain whether or not the form may be useful for me so I called the number you supplied, I must have dialed it wrong (7 times) or maybe its out of service now? :eek:

ed

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Al, I was not quite certain whether or not the form may be useful for me so I called the number you supplied, I must have dialed it wrong (7 times) or maybe its out of service now? :eek:

ed

The same people that run the phone service are working on an insurance web site. I was informed it should work for "most users". Try off peak hours.

Telperion

Seedling
Reaction score
Al,
Excellent work.
Although I'm not sure about the "two beers are not enough" comment.
Two beers really are not enough.
Chris

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I just sent this to my boyfriend/ex bf depending on the day? Thanks

Beng

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
In case of questions fill out the back with explanations for all answers on side one..

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Even so, at least it's lighthearted and not bickering.

I called the number. They told me to mail a check.

I'll let everyone know how much the check was when I get it. Maybe I will get enough to buy another bag of akadama, I have to start making soil this week. Lots of sifting to do, repotting starts in about 45 days.

nathanbs

Omono
Reaction score
I'll let everyone know how much the check was when I get it. Maybe I will get enough to buy another bag of akadama, I have to start making soil this week. Lots of sifting to do, repotting starts in about 45 days.

Which of your trees do you start repotting mid January?

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Which of your trees do you start repotting mid January?

He meant repotting as in 45 days he will have to replenish his stash of ganga, why do you think he goes by " Smoke " ?
:D

ed

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I thought we were going to see a pic of Al in a superhero suit and cape.

Kinda disappointed...

pmalelis

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I thought we were going to see a pic of Al in a superhero suit and cape.

Kinda disappointed...
That just reminded me...If smoke didnt scare anyone off the forum with that thong pic, I think those of us still here will be ok. Haha

macdad

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a

I can't believe you could get a whiner to shell out $500...

Top Bottom